Kobato + One more: Digimon MEP!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Kobato + One more: Digimon MEP!

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 pm

/sees the word "Digimon

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/ghets

NightHawk
Org Profile

Re: Kobato - Better Than One

Post by NightHawk » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Feeling was great.

The only thing I didn't like about the vid was the excessive blurs on the transitions. A little softer would have probably made it less noticeable. That's probably the only thing that took away from the overall feeling, because I was spending time focusing on the blur. lol

But the flow was good and I enjoyed it as I watched it.

4.5/5

:up:
ImageImage
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:04 pm

That was a great Digimon AMV. :up:

As a viewer, I cannot complain about a single thing. The characters were captured really well and the flow/feeling was great.

As an editor, the ending was disappointing because I wanted to see them all together and kick some apacalamon ass. I also felt the transition between the characters segments was a tad jarring. BUT DAMN. THE MIMI/SORA TRACK WAS AWESOME, AND THAT PERSON DESERVES A MEDAL OF HONOR.

4/5

AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

Post by AllyKatAVR » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:23 pm

CodeZTM wrote:BUT DAMN. THE MIMI/SORA TRACK WAS AWESOME, AND THAT PERSON DESERVES A MEDAL OF HONOR.
Thank you! XD

I'mma just say that I liked the blurs in Better Than One, I may be alone on this :sweat:

NightHawk
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 pm

AllyKatAVR wrote:I'mma just say that I liked the blurs in Better Than One, I may be alone on this :sweat:
The blurs weren't bad, it's just how excessive the blur was for each transition. Just stood out in my eyes. Blurs work well for slow AMV's like this or for slow parts on songs, but it wouldn't have kicked me in the face as hard if they were a bit softer on the eyes. hehe

Digimon AMV? Hm...... We'll see if I decide to watch it. lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

Kenzichu
Org Profile

Post by Kenzichu » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Whoa..whoa whoa....

You liked my choice in music? That's amazing..everyone always comments on how much they don't like a song.
Code: you rock.

The AMV was very good! The pacing was good at the end for the intensity of the music and i actually liked the blurs. You were keeping pace with the music I liked it!
4/5
Wonderful job! I had to watch mine again lol. I'm keeping yours.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:55 am

It's been a long time since I enjoyed a romance amv this much, seriously. You've improved alot with motion and fades in comparison to "without you".

Really enjoyed this, reminds me that I'll probably have to wait another couple of years or so before I get to see another great anime like kobato :cry:

5/5
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:43 am

The Digimon MEP was amazing! :awesome: All the tracks were amazing but my personal favourite was the first track(might just be my preference of characters xD)

:up: Loved it!

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Considering that I really don't care for this song [Sorry, Code], and I enjoy this video a lot, that should speak for itself, haha.

Really enjoyed this though, lots of emotion and so much pretty that I almost got diabetes, but it was totally worth it. I like all the sync myself, I thought it worked well and made it a bit different than other amvs using the same song.

This is also probably the most mainstream thing you've amv'd for a while, though I'm not sure if that's saying much :p

As for the Digimon MEP...I've already raved about it enough to you guys :up:

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:12 pm

AllyKatAVR wrote:I'mma just say that I liked the blurs in Better Than One, I may be alone on this :sweat:
It isn´t so bad, but the entire timing is tooo fast for a sentimental AMV, good scene slection, tone, bla bla bla, but everything looks rush, only my opinion, personally I just need to stop in order to keep watching :uhoh: , I reach my limit, yet sequence from 2:56 to 3:26 is amazing :ying: , totally a different amv :up:

keep it up! :bzz2: 3/5

It´s funny I always tought that Kazemon´s nick remainds me of something, now I get it xD

watching mep comments later xd

-EDIT-

good MEP, almost impossible to say that this was made for more than one editor :up:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”