Spukhafte Fernwirkung

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:05 am

I like it.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:42 am

nice-o technical work, but im getting tired of pale coccoon :/
4.5/5

Warheart
Org Profile

Post by Warheart » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:11 am

Yay, the first Freedom Video. But let me guess you only used 2 Eps, since the rest is not out yet. I'm really tempting to see the rest of the OVA. Btw. The concept of the video is pretty old now (Pale Cocoon + Random) but it works fine again here. I like the flow and the music, everything about this video rocks. :)

5/5

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:31 am

Very nice. You were right, it ties together very well after you see the concept as a whole. The imagery rocks and I really wanna see this on the big screen at acen.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:07 am

omg omg omg

5/5

I really think you did a great job...I was simply amazed at your progress after showing some of the initial betas...this turned out really nicely. gg.

(edit)

How the hell do you pronounce that? I guess like it looks... |:>

(edit 2)
(shameless plug: If you're going to ACen, and you're interested in more information, drop by the 3D AMV panel that ZephyrStar and I will do -- I'll explain and demo the techniques behind the camera / other 3D junk I did. Compared to what ZS is doing, it's actually very simple stuff :) )
Shameless Plug x 2 :O
Last edited by ZephyrStar on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:38 am

Yosh, glad to see that you released it. :D
Really really awesome video, really looking forward to seeing this video on the big-o screen at Acen, it's gonna rock :up:

Kaxi
Org Profile

Post by Kaxi » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:46 am

Interesting.
Nicely done, although there were some slow parts, overall the video was quite fast and enjoyable.

Niotex
The Phantom Canine
Org Profile

Post by Niotex » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:28 am

well done =)

I'z proud of our little david

Greggus1
Org Profile

Post by Greggus1 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:07 pm

Oh, awesome use of 3D, man. I was just getting confused by the storyline at the end, and I'm actually gonna put a spoiler here because the way the story fleshes out is so great, and I wouldn't want to ruin it for anybody.
Spoiler :
They're looking at each other from different planets, but none of the two is on earth, right? Or is Pale Cocoon guy supposed to be on Earth? I couldn't buy it, having seen the anime. Maybe they're both looking at Earth, although that would make the story less strong in my eyes.

While we're in spoilers, let me say I got chills at moon man's euphoric sprint near the end there. Instant classic.
In any case, just awesome stuff :up:

Orzmella
Org Profile

Post by Orzmella » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:24 pm

Loved it :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”