Levels (Brave Story / Scooter)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon May 07, 2007 9:59 pm

i liked it :)

Creed_FR
Org Profile

Post by Creed_FR » Tue May 08, 2007 7:00 am

I'm like your new amv (en même temps y'en a qu'un que j'ai pas liker XD)

Nice job Kael ^^

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Tue May 08, 2007 7:22 am

rien d'un dieu il amour d'I cette vidéo. vous bâtard pourquoi êtes vous si bon pour l'édition ? Je vous déteste maintenant ! :P
Lol just joking

And mini-kun don't be such a baby :P
new banzors in the making :p

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Tue May 08, 2007 12:54 pm

Hey somebody finally made a good Brave Story video :) Good work pal :o
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

n4rU
Org Profile

Post by n4rU » Tue May 08, 2007 2:15 pm

Nice video my friend ^^, you have ever been my op ;)
Projet MeM ~ 20%

- Kael
Org Profile

Post by - Kael » Wed May 09, 2007 3:11 am

CrackTheSky wrote:Dude...wow...that was incredible. The whole video was very solid and enjoyable, but it really became awesome around 2:45, with the dragons. Truly spectacular, you French really know how to edit ;)

5/5 :up:
Thanks CrackTheSky! :) Very nice =)
JaddziaDax wrote:i liked it :)
Thanks JaddziaDax;)
Ero-Tachi wrote:I'm like your new amv (en même temps y'en a qu'un que j'ai pas liker XD)

Nice job Kael ^^
Yo Ero Tachi! Thanks for your comment meme si je ne sais pas quel clip tu n'a pas liker de moi, en attendant doit pas yen avoir qu'un seul! XD
Autraya wrote:rien d'un dieu il amour d'I cette vidéo. vous bâtard pourquoi êtes vous si bon pour l'édition ? Je vous déteste maintenant ! :P
Lol just joking

And mini-kun don't be such a baby :P
"rien d'un dieu il amour d'I cette vidéo" is not very french :p But I've understood it's nice ^^ Thank you to have spoken French! And for your comment!
AtomX wrote:Hey somebody finally made a good Brave Story video :) Good work pal :o
I love ROS5, Trythil gave me desire to watch Brave Story ^^ Thanks AtomX !
n4rU wrote:Nice video my friend ^^, you have ever been my op ;)
Hey n4rU! Thanks for your comment and op amigo! ^^

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Thu May 10, 2007 10:21 am

Nice idea.

I think that there should be effects at the beginning with the old man and yeah I didn´t really like this kind of songs. To make it more tastefull for people like me, there should be more effects, but yeah I don´t think that it is needed.

3/5
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

OhmGautama
Org Profile

Post by OhmGautama » Thu May 10, 2007 10:38 am

Wow :shock: , I really enjoyed that video, and this really isnt my genre in music or anime. Very well edited and synched. I didnt like the oval only view near the beginning, I preferred the full screen view. Good job :D
"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make"

- Kael
Org Profile

Post by - Kael » Fri May 11, 2007 3:09 am

Bauzi wrote:Nice idea.

I think that there should be effects at the beginning with the old man and yeah I didn´t really like this kind of songs. To make it more tastefull for people like me, there should be more effects, but yeah I don´t think that it is needed.

3/5
To not integrate effect during the begining have been a choice, I wanted a simple introduction before the action ^_^ Thanks Bauzi !
RathiSponge wrote:Wow :shock: , I really enjoyed that video, and this really isnt my genre in music or anime. Very well edited and synched. I didnt like the oval only view near the beginning, I preferred the full screen view. Good job :D
Ok ^^ Thank you very much RathiSponge :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”