If the Fate of the World relied on AMV editors...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:46 am

Orgasmic!

Dang... haven't enjoyed a video as much as I did this in a while... mind if I use it for my AMV screening/panel for Manifest? :P

Inertia
Org Profile

Post by Inertia » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:11 am

Infinity Squared wrote:mind if I use it for my AMV screening/panel for Manifest? :P
Feel free, glad someone can make use of it ;)

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:23 am

That was pretty cool...good job. :up:

Infinity Squared
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Infinity Squared » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:28 am

Inertia wrote:
Infinity Squared wrote:mind if I use it for my AMV screening/panel for Manifest? :P
Feel free, glad someone can make use of it ;)
Yeay! Thanks a lot... this will definitely get the show rocking for the other premieres we have planned then :D

p0d
Org Profile

Post by p0d » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:19 pm

: ]
May the honk be with you

XHunter
Org Profile

Post by XHunter » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:48 am

Mind if I ask the Director of the Oni-Con 2006 Anime Music Video Contest if we can use this to start out he showing? (knows you said yes to Infinity Squared but needs to make sure)
Forte: Well now do I get your FULL ATTENTION this time?
Rockman: Absolutely
Forte: How nice

Kogo
Org Profile

Post by Kogo » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:50 am

what codecs did you use to encode that.. cause its really small and looks great..

thanks

Inertia
Org Profile

Post by Inertia » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:24 am

XHunter wrote:Mind if I ask the Director of the Oni-Con 2006 Anime Music Video Contest if we can use this to start out he showing?
Yep, go ahead -- Anyone can feel free to show it, just yell so I know I guess (and so I can chart out a map of zomgworlddomination! or something..)

Kogo wrote:what codecs did you use to encode that.. cause its really small and looks great..
It's plain ol' xvid single pass and mp3 audio, nothing fancy - I just toyed around until the white-on-black text stopped artifacting horridly. I'm pretty happy with it, until I look back at the lossless anyway ;)

- Nert

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:19 am

:shock:

holy shit.... that was AWSOME!

but if its a challenge... and we must compete for glory...then as for me...

GREAT AMV! This is the best intro to a con that i've ever seen.... too bad i didnt see it at the con...i hope its in awa... cause i'd like to see it played at the con... although that means i wont have a chance in hell for winning best trailer.. but hey... GREAT JOB!''

+20 respect points

rei.andrea
Org Profile

Post by rei.andrea » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:19 am

Awesome! great AMV!! 5/5

The idea is so original :lol:
The editing and sync is perfect!
The song is outstanding!

Only "bad" point is a few source that have poor quality (I presume that for this source there is no DVD)

Great Work all around!!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”