Finally! R.O.D the TV w/ Lacrimosa

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Animexcel
Org Profile

Finally! R.O.D the TV w/ Lacrimosa

Post by Animexcel » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:29 pm

This is my first video I ever uploaded on THIS site XD hahaa I hope you're all satisfied now. xP Details are explained in the link. Now can ya give feedback? =D

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=86561

p0d
Org Profile

Post by p0d » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:59 am

It was pretty cool but this scene (1:36) shouldn't be here. It's weird.
The opening is too long for me and the visual quality could be better :( .
The sound is uncompressed :?
May the honk be with you

Animexcel
Org Profile

Post by Animexcel » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:25 am

Sorry about that lol, when I heard that drum part in the song I had some feeling about it, plus I like to put a little humor and everything else. xP
Ohhh openings XD.. I guess it goes along with Huey Lewis' "Power of Love" and Michael Jackson's "Thriller" music video.
Apologies for the quality, though it was way better than the first time I uploaded in in realmedia. I guess that's what I get for having a slow computer..-_-;

Thanks you for the comments. :D

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:13 pm

Aside from the video quality, my only gripe is you switched from the actual Lacrimosa track to the edited version from the spiderman 2 trailer, which sounds like the edit I did with that short Matrix video I did last year, and a low quality version at that. You could of at least ripped it from the dvd or something.

Other that those, the timing was good, some parts could of been done better but it was a good action vid.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Animexcel
Org Profile

Post by Animexcel » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:52 pm

From where I switched tracks, there wasn't alot of change from the original to the Spidey trailer version; The 3 bang sfx and the other bang sfx taken place after the choir vocals which gave the clips more impact.
Ex: Where Anita lands after she broke through the glass window. That effect wasn't in the original track.
As for the quality of the trailer track, it was ripped off the dvd and I tried to match the volume to the original..I think it may have been a little louder.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”