R.O.D the TV - Lacrimosa video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Animexcel
Org Profile

R.O.D the TV - Lacrimosa video

Post by Animexcel » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:15 pm

This video premiered at animecentral this year, I'll probably use it again at Reactor.
To watch, click the link, press the "free" button, and wait about 30 seconds for the download to appear on the bottom of the page.

http://dl3.rapidshare.de/files/4155886/ ... usicvid.rm

Feedback would be very cool.

Animexcel
Org Profile

Post by Animexcel » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:20 pm

oh yeah, sorry about the quality..it's a little choppy at times. This is the first video I uploaded online.

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:38 pm

How about some more info before I download this, like:

Which Lacrimosa is this? The one by Immediate Music, or Mozart, or what?

Also, why of all formats, you choose real media, come on now. By the way, this site hosts videos.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Animexcel
Org Profile

Post by Animexcel » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:08 pm

The one by Immediate Music. I don't know how to upload videos on this site, yeah I suck at this; and the realmedia format because it something I was able use to fit on the internet...for free I assume. Advice would be nice on my rookie arse.

Animexcel
Org Profile

Post by Animexcel » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:13 pm

lol i'm glad that it's gotten a few downloads. Let's just say it's an official bootleg from me. If people like it then I'll try to post a better quality.^_^

risk one
Org Profile

Post by risk one » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:51 am

Animexcel wrote:The one by Immediate Music. I don't know how to upload videos on this site, yeah I suck at this; and the realmedia format because it something I was able use to fit on the internet...for free I assume. Advice would be nice on my rookie arse.
Here is the must read for the making of the video (the words must and read are to be interpreted litterally):
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/

This one explains the site a bit. It has a section on uploading your video here (which is free), so you don't have to worry about the size so much (anything under 100 mb goes):
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... /index.htm
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”