Souls Connect

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Souls Connect

Post by Azexous » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Yo somebody stop me from doing all these romance videos..
Hope y'all like this one tho. :]

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Re: Souls Connect

Post by Shin-AMV » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:39 pm

awwww yisssssss. Dat Naruhina love. I dug it. A little slow, but I was kept interested with the cool effects and pretty designs. :up:

Eion
Slash wouldn't treat me like this
Org Profile

Post by Eion » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:01 pm

You're great <3

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:14 pm

This has got great mood and I like the use of most of the effects (fined edges? *shakes head*) and while non-Naruto fans can enjoy it, they're probably not going to get as much out of it as the hardcore fans. The reason being is that the scene selection up until the breakout is lacking big time since it largely consists of staring. If Hinata isn't staring at Naruto, they're staring into the distance. Without any prior knowledge of their relationship, I could easily say that Hinata is some dead eyed stalker that Naruto just kind of sees from time to time before she evaporates into a sparkly mist. I would have looooooved so much to see more bits and pieces of their relationship throughout the years before the explosions and the big "getting the girl" scene happened. You've got a great breakout and while you did show us a couple quick memories it would have been fucking beautiful if we got more of that through the rest of the video.

So basically, NOT EVERYONE HAS TIME TO WATCH A SHOW THAT IS 6 BILLION EPISODES, KATIE. USE YOUR BEAUTIFUL EDITING TO SHARE THE GOOD STUFF WITH THE NON WEEBS TOO.

Jerk.

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:awwww yisssssss. Dat Naruhina love. I dug it. A little slow, but I was kept interested with the cool effects and pretty designs. :up:
Thank you thank you!!! :D
Eion wrote:You're great <3
And you're ok somewhat.
Radical_Yue wrote:This has got great mood and I like the use of most of the effects (fined edges? *shakes head*) and while non-Naruto fans can enjoy it, they're probably not going to get as much out of it as the hardcore fans. The reason being is that the scene selection up until the breakout is lacking big time since it largely consists of staring. If Hinata isn't staring at Naruto, they're staring into the distance. Without any prior knowledge of their relationship, I could easily say that Hinata is some dead eyed stalker that Naruto just kind of sees from time to time before she evaporates into a sparkly mist. I would have looooooved so much to see more bits and pieces of their relationship throughout the years before the explosions and the big "getting the girl" scene happened. You've got a great breakout and while you did show us a couple quick memories it would have been fucking beautiful if we got more of that through the rest of the video.

So basically, NOT EVERYONE HAS TIME TO WATCH A SHOW THAT IS 6 BILLION EPISODES, KATIE. USE YOUR BEAUTIFUL EDITING TO SHARE THE GOOD STUFF WITH THE NON WEEBS TOO.

Jerk.
Hahaha Thanks a lot Yue! <3 <3

And yea, I see what you mean regarding the scenes. I recognize it as a huge negative but in all honesty, I was just too caught up with feels to give enough focus for non-Naruto fans. + That's actually a ball-crushing problem I'm having with such videos. Gotta work on it next time!

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:45 pm

I'm kinda impressed with estetic value of effects (well particle dissolve was bit much,but) . I need to learn one day... Not sure if it's my thingy but it was pretty well done :awesome:
Still better than that MMO.

Azexous
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:41 am

M'o'l wrote:I'm kinda impressed with estetic value of effects (well particle dissolve was bit much,but) . I need to learn one day... Not sure if it's my thingy but it was pretty well done :awesome:
Thank you thank you!

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:02 am

This was interesting. Certainly among the better naruto AMVs I've seen. Some transitions seemed a bit too much but still alright. Not sure why this needs a 50 seconds credits video though...
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Azexous
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:16 am

Cenit wrote:This was interesting. Certainly among the better naruto AMVs I've seen. Some transitions seemed a bit too much but still alright. Not sure why this needs a 50 seconds credits video though...
Thank you thank you! And regarding the credits, I was just too lazy to do a proper cut. M'bad :'D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”