Born to Survive (Nightfire IC 2) 2nd Place, Best Action

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
xDieguitoAMV
Org Profile

Re: Born to Survive (Nightfire IC 2)

Post by xDieguitoAMV » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:02 am

TheCacoVenom wrote:amazing quality, transitions very good,is your best AMV for IC :up:
|:> , Thanks Elias
Vivio wrote:very good video !!
thankss
-Kyros- wrote:I liked , apart from any defect that you said , if it wins the IC i'm very happy
:up:
Realy thank you bro :D!!
Hikado95 wrote:Congratulations you have won the "Best action" |:>
gran trabajo eh! me gusto mucho el como hiciste las transacciones con la camara :up:
Graciass, me alegra que te halla gustado |:>
Chained(E)Studio wrote:Really great action, very well paced and nice scenes used ='3
:awesome: :awesome: thank you
Soul wrote:Congratulation for second place, but for me, this is the best *w*
Thanks soul, means a lot! and congratz for best fun.

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Re: Born to Survive (Nightfire IC 2) 2nd Place, Best Action

Post by [key]Scarlet » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:41 am

Good job Diego on your second place and Best Action! :mrgreen:
Overall I liked it, but I particullary appreciated the camera movements (especially the one at 1:36 and the others similar) and the choice of the song with the anime, which initially I thought that they couldn't meet well, but I had to change my mind after watching the video. Plus, I liked the atmosphere: you managed to give that dark feeling of revenge or something (that was what I felt watching your video). Last thing, I have to say that you did a good work especially because you managed to edit 3+ mins of song in just four days and you kept a good pacing throughout the video, therefore :up: :up:
About the things that I didn't like very much, there were some fades which were a bit annoying and the rolleds didn't always convince me. Again, since the story isn't really understandable (if there is one) the video results a bit monotonous although you managed to follow a good rythm as I already said; this isn't a big problem which ruins completely the vision of the Amv though.
:shark:

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 pm

I agree with Pamela. My favourite of the contest by the way, congratulations Diego you did a really good job!

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Love the impact in this. Hard to find any entertaining action videos, at least for me. Nicely done (:
Image Image

Eion
Slash wouldn't treat me like this
Org Profile

Post by Eion » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 am

Really nice impact. Loved the transitions you did :) When I looked at the sources i didn't think they complimented each other but you made it work; So kudos to you sir!

xDieguitoAMV
Org Profile

Post by xDieguitoAMV » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks everyone for the feedback! :D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”