????

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:45 pm

Chef wrote:THATS ME IN THE CORNER
THATS ME IN THE SPOT LIGHT
LOSIN MY RELIGION

where am i
Where are you? I have no idea.

But I love that song. ^_^;

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:46 pm

Chef wrote:THATS ME IN THE CORNER
THATS ME IN THE SPOT LIGHT
LOSIN MY RELIGION

where am i
Brooklyn?

Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:48 pm

see, that was funny, and not negative. no, brooklyn can blow me, for i am BALTIMORON. hence my location.

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:50 pm

Chef wrote:see, that was funny, and not negative. no, brooklyn can blow me, for i am BALTIMORON. hence my location.
There's a difference between funny and negative? I've been living my life all wrong if that's the case. Damn those self-help guides!!!! :evil:

Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:53 pm

well cynicism and negativity can be great, but theres other kinds.

Jace Tsunami
Org Profile

Post by Jace Tsunami » Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:05 am

J-0080 wrote:ut oh
you're not Rachel no matter how hard you try :?
http://www.punkaddict.com

myspace.com/punkaddict

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:11 am

Jace Tsunami wrote:
J-0080 wrote:ut oh
you're not Rachel no matter how hard you try :?
:*(
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Shun
Org Profile

Post by Shun » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:20 am

Gaikotsu wrote:Well, I for one don't know who the hell you are, and I'm not going to pretend like I do. However, a lot of people here seem to revere you as some sort of deity or something, so welcome back I guess. Frankly I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about.

BTW, no hostility intended. I'm just skeptical as to how you can be all that great.
EC is one of the most reasonable people to come to this forum. He always put up good arguments in disputes and the most harsh he has ever gotten(from what ive seen) is simply making a ":|" face after every post. No one is saying hes a "deity", more like "one of the few good members" :)

And even though i miss the avatar with the finger that moved every minute and made me start to consider i was seeing things, welcome back :)

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:44 am

Shun wrote:And even though i miss the avatar with the finger that moved every minute and made me start to consider i was seeing things, welcome back :)
x2
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jace Tsunami
Org Profile

Post by Jace Tsunami » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:46 am

Shun wrote:
Gaikotsu wrote:Well, I for one don't know who the hell you are, and I'm not going to pretend like I do. However, a lot of people here seem to revere you as some sort of deity or something, so welcome back I guess. Frankly I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about.

BTW, no hostility intended. I'm just skeptical as to how you can be all that great.
EC is one of the most reasonable people to come to this forum. He always put up good arguments in disputes and the most harsh he has ever gotten(from what ive seen) is simply making a ":|" face after every post. No one is saying hes a "deity", more like "one of the few good members" :)

And even though i miss the avatar with the finger that moved every minute and made me start to consider i was seeing things, welcome back :)
Stop tyring to play M. Phsycologist, h'es RIGHT HERE. People can make their own observations :?
http://www.punkaddict.com

myspace.com/punkaddict

Return to “It's all about me!”