Multiprojects only girls

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:24 pm

The guys obviously let you win... to get in your cyber pants.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:33 pm

Omg I must be a psyhic.
Castor Troys Livejournal wrote:Super Retro Lesbian Project!
Damn you Ryan for putting this in my head.
"hey... no"

temaranight
Org Profile

Post by temaranight » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:59 pm

I'd given the idea some thought at one time..as well as another M.E.P..but never got it past that since I don't think I'd be any great shakes at getting everyone organized and footage put togther and such :oops:

HexagonParanoia
Org Profile

Post by HexagonParanoia » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:49 pm

Voices_Of_Ryan wrote:
trythil wrote:
Solaria735 wrote:Why not both? You know, since it will be obvious anyway from watching the animated footage which gender edited it. :-P
You're joking, right?
Voices_of_Ryan wrote: Which makes me wonder how many boys would join under the guise of females.
Indeed.
I once pulled off a female identity over the Internet...no one was the wiser until I revealed what was going on.
Go into a lesbian chatroom,
Here's a commen quote -

"Lesbian 1" (Guy about 43 in his basement): WHO WANTS TO CYBER!
"Lesbian 2" (Guy about 32 in a basement): I WANT TO
"Lesbian 3" (Guy about 12 in his basement): You're both guys, I'm a real lesbian.

Don't ask how I know >>
lol :lol:
So true.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:53 pm

Voices_Of_Ryan wrote:
trythil wrote:
Solaria735 wrote:Why not both? You know, since it will be obvious anyway from watching the animated footage which gender edited it. :-P
You're joking, right?
Voices_of_Ryan wrote: Which makes me wonder how many boys would join under the guise of females.
Indeed.
I once pulled off a female identity over the Internet...no one was the wiser until I revealed what was going on.
Go into a lesbian chatroom,
Here's a commen quote -

"Lesbian 1" (Guy about 43 in his basement): WHO WANTS TO CYBER!
"Lesbian 2" (Guy about 32 in a basement): I WANT TO
"Lesbian 3" (Guy about 12 in his basement): You're both guys, I'm a real lesbian.

Don't ask how I know >>
Secrets until now!!

"Lesbian 4"(Actual lesbian): Yay!! let me in let me in!
"Lesbians 1-3": SHUT UP!! YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST SOME OLD MAN!!!

All true. Unless it isn't.
ImageImage

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:17 pm

so wait, before this forum gets locked for overabusing lesbians... are there any female organisms that are doing this thing?

HexagonParanoia
Org Profile

Post by HexagonParanoia » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:20 pm

Just for the record,
People thought that I was Feminine when I was PetitLove and 2 or 3 people PMed me asking for "friendships".

Scary Stuff.

Anyways, I think this would be an interesting project because it would portray more sensitive and passionate (<--Stereotype) AMV's. So I hope it launches off the ground at least.
Thats all for me.

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:23 pm

HexagonParanoia wrote:Just for the record,
People thought that I was Feminine when I was PetitLove and 2 or 3 people PMed me asking for "friendships".

Scary Stuff.

Anyways, I think this would be an interesting project because it would portray more sensitive and passionate (<--Stereotype) AMV's. So I hope it launches off the ground at least.
Thats all for me.
: |

Guys Hate Sensitive Trash.

: ]
"hey... no"

Solaria735
Org Profile

Post by Solaria735 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:29 pm

Right. Most of the sensitive/sentimental/romance AMVs I've seen have been made by male editors (yes, including you, VoR). I, on the other hand, doubt I'll ever make a sensitive/sentimental/romance AMV. . .

And personally, if anyone ever knows my AMVs, I would hope it'd be for the editing and content rather than the fact that I'm female. . .

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:31 pm

Solaria735 wrote:Right. Most of the sensitive/sentimental/romance AMVs I've seen have been made by male editors (yes, including you, VoR). I, on the other hand, doubt I'll ever make a sensitive/sentimental/romance AMV. . .

And personally, if anyone ever knows my AMVs, I would hope it'd be for the editing and content rather than the fact that I'm female. . .
I think girls make better action videos.
So much pent up angst.
"hey... no"

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:57 pm

Voices_Of_Ryan wrote:
Solaria735 wrote:Right. Most of the sensitive/sentimental/romance AMVs I've seen have been made by male editors (yes, including you, VoR). I, on the other hand, doubt I'll ever make a sensitive/sentimental/romance AMV. . .

I think girls make better action videos.
So much pent up angst.
Tell Bayo that. :shock:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Solaria735
Org Profile

Post by Solaria735 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:01 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Tell Bayo that. :shock:
Haha, tell VoR that. ^-^

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:07 pm

HexagonParanoia wrote:Anyways, I think this would be an interesting project because it would portray more sensitive and passionate (<--Stereotype) AMV's.
I'm all about passion and sentimental romance. ^.^

But I can't edit action. According to the person in Castor's sig, I suck. Luckily a girl who sucks isn't usually a bad thing. :twisted:

/seriously

I wouldn't join since I do not work well with others, but I'd be interested in seeing a collection of female editors - to see if there's a variety or a stereotypical result (all romance vids, all sappy vids, etc). I think some other common theme for the female editors to focus on (a link aside from their gender) would help a project like this get off the ground.

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:07 pm

If I wanted to, I could list well over ten Hawt action videos made by females. A few of them I've seen pictures of, and damn some of them are pretty freekin' hawt! :O *runs to bathroom*

Poetic_Kaos
Org Profile

Post by Poetic_Kaos » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:17 am

The amount of male ego being thrown about here is border lining on the point of suffocation. Its like how dare the other half of the population exclude us.

To bad all of you fail to realize just how much women do not get along. This project was doomed before it begun. Sailor Moon, power up!

The above is satire.
"Kaos is the single most essential element to existence. Without conflict, without struggle, all of creation might as well be so many unmoving, unfeeling stones."

Return to “General AMV”