Official: Name Change Requests

Ijexis
Org Profile

Re: Name Change request

Post by Ijexis » Mon May 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Question: Is it possible for my name to be changed to 「ijexis」? Yes, with those brackets ^_^ If not...I understand :( Keep up the good work, and thanks if you do.

Ijexis
Org Profile

Post by Ijexis » Tue May 12, 2009 10:08 am

Booya! Thank you Doki <3 For you:

Draw it blank
Org Profile

Post by Draw it blank » Tue May 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Erm, can I pls get my name changed to Yui-yuex2 ?
We came we saw...we attempted to kick ass, but in the end we failed, and yes, I'm still in pain.

Revenance
Org Profile

Post by Revenance » Wed May 13, 2009 3:44 am

Can I get my name changed from freeze_lord to Revenance

Thanks in advance.

ALnoivmee
Org Profile

Post by ALnoivmee » Mon May 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Hiya,
Sorry this is gonna sound stupid,
I made an account Called ALnoivmee and put my spare email address as the one used, then i went to get the activation email, and bam! i dont have my password and the person who created the account for me doesnt remember the special answer to reset it. -.-

So I Made this one, with the 22 at the end. Sorry to ask (I genuinly am, cause i know its through my own stupidity) But Could you please Delete the account named ALnoivmee and rename mine as ALnoivmee? Just so you know im not trying to erase someone else's because they have my name or something, The account should have been made 3 days ago ( i think it was 3? might have been 4 or even just 2.. damn.. ) and the address used would be "cheesemuffinstarfish@hotmail.com." it wont have activated as i cant access my emails... -.-' If not dont worry.

AL
XxX

ALnoivmee
Org Profile

Post by ALnoivmee » Tue May 19, 2009 10:51 am

ALnoivmee wrote:Hiya,
Sorry this is gonna sound stupid,
I made an account Called ALnoivmee and put my spare email address as the one used, then i went to get the activation email, and bam! i dont have my password and the person who created the account for me doesnt remember the special answer to reset it. -.-

So I Made this one, with the 22 at the end. Sorry to ask (I genuinly am, cause i know its through my own stupidity) But Could you please Delete the account named ALnoivmee and rename mine as ALnoivmee? Just so you know im not trying to erase someone else's because they have my name or something, The account should have been made 3 days ago ( i think it was 3? might have been 4 or even just 2.. damn.. ) and the address used would be "cheesemuffinstarfish@hotmail.com." it wont have activated as i cant access my emails... -.-' If not dont worry.

AL
XxX
Thanks ^_^ sorry about that xP

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Wed May 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Can i get my name changed from IrAePyUrDrEaMz to Inan please?

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Post by Nya-chan Production » Fri May 22, 2009 7:12 am

Inan wrote:Can i get my name changed from IrAePyUrDrEaMz to Inan please?
Now I won't have a shock everytime I translate your name for myself, nice!

kyotoprincess
Org Profile

Post by kyotoprincess » Sat May 23, 2009 7:18 am

Hello there! I was wondering if I could change my user name (WhiteKistune) to this username (kyotoprincess), please?

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Sat May 23, 2009 9:14 am

I'd like my name changed to Tekkno
kthxbye
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”