2003 Viewers Choice Awards

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:00 pm

Hey,

Unless you have read all the opinions of everyone else, you won't be able to tell if they were useful or not.

Phade.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:02 pm

Phade wrote:Hey,

Unless you have read all the opinions of everyone else, you won't be able to tell if they were useful or not.

Phade.
That's like saying, "if you haven't seen every video on this site, you can't vote on which is the best". Everybody should be able to make up their own minds on which reviews they found useful. Odd but it's your call I guess. :?

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:04 pm

Hey,

There is a much greater probability of people watching the video than reading the opinions of others about the video. It's the projected lack of participation and informed decisions that knock down the category.

Phade.

RipperX
Org Profile

Post by RipperX » Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:49 pm

How do we nominate the eligible videos, or really who does the nomations? Do you have to "enter" or is it automatic if your video gets considered or not?

Garduna_Knight
Org Profile

Post by Garduna_Knight » Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:38 pm

LMOA no hentai, u know what, we SHOULD have a catagory on that....but there are some ppl who aren't old enough to view those amvs yet.... i can picture it right now, hentia footage is from LaBlueGIrl and a techno song....... would be funny

The Non-Professional
Org Profile

Post by The Non-Professional » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:27 am

So how much lonnger till the real contest?

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:42 am

Hey,

The schedule of events is listed at the bottom of the VCA rules.

Phade.

Scott A Melzer
Org Profile

Post by Scott A Melzer » Fri Feb 14, 2003 2:07 am

Hey, where are these rules that everyone keeps citing???

j/k

Just popping in to say that I really hope that the VCA this year doesn't generate a lot of negativity and over-all bad feelings between people. I think that's important. Last year there were SO many flames and the forums were about 80% bitching about the VCAs. *sigh* Let's hope that this year, everyone understands a lot better, and is more used to the site and how hard it is to run something like the VCAs. It won't be perfect, but hey, Phade doesn't HAVE to do them, right?

Best of luck to everyone.

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:33 am

well said scott
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Hoyle00
Org Profile

Hey...

Post by Hoyle00 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:35 am

hey I'm not trying to bitch or complain about anything, so don't take this that way.

But I think i was disqualified from the Viewer's Choice award on one of those tecnicalities, I'm not too sure, cause there was no way of knowing if my account was clean.

Anyways what's done is done, good luck to everyone else.

Return to “Site Announcements”