Phade to resign

King_Cold
Org Profile

Post by King_Cold » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:56 pm

I wish you only the BEST!!
I'll always look up to you as a model for what you achieved with this site.
We'll be missing You!
If you think about what you tought you knew then you know what you think you thought you knew but you think you don't and If you think about what you thought you knew, then you think you don't know what you thought you knew but you do.
Think about it! If you can't understand my sig, don't you say nothing about my spelling!

Wheee_It's_Me!
Org Profile

Re: Gone . . . .

Post by Wheee_It's_Me! » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:53 pm

DJ Dounlode wrote: Now guys! Let's stop whining and make tribute AMVs for Phade!!!!!
Reason number 567 why you should act like an asshole to people online.

Just be glad you're not dead Phade, cause...damn...we would be talkin THOUSANDS of poorly put together, misspelled, "memorial" sites all over Geocities and Anglefire. o_O

ein-stein
Location: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, AZ
Org Profile

Post by ein-stein » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:47 pm

:cry:

Good luck to you in your future.
Shoujo Fanatic (Kare Kano, Fruits Basket, Ceres,...)

"Those unforgettable days, for them I live." - Omoikane

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:52 pm

Congrats on the start of a new family Phade. Enjoy the joys and horrors of child raring ;p Thanks for all you have done in keeping such a great site up and running. :)
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

CyberSilver
Org Profile

Post by CyberSilver » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:16 pm

Well... As I join, the Top man leaves... I don't know ya... hell... Barly even rememberd ya name till I read the AMV news today. But still... I wanmna congratulate ya. And also... I hope the AMV site won't die. Everytime the creator leaves a site, the leftover admins have such big plans... but then they squable and bicker untill it dies to 3 newbs shareing half a brain in a deserted site. Sad thing is... I'm not jokeing. Meh. Also... when Baby Phades old enough, can we expect To see him in the community? Well... Uhh... bye.
"'Thou shall not kill' remember?! What the hell kind of church man are you anyway??"
~Vash the stampede

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:57 pm

Boy, I'm gone for a week and look what happens. :shock:

Laters Phade-man. :wink:
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

sailorscoutx
Org Profile

Post by sailorscoutx » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:23 am

You are going to be missed by me. Even though I don't post much.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:51 am

SQ wrote:Damnit, DJ! You ruined my secret opus!!

It was supposed to be a secret! Do you know the meaning os secret?

SECRET!!! :cry: :wink:
hey, if we make a phade video we can make it to him deleting the OT and laughing at us when we beg for things for the site. The musical score will be some songs from hybrid theory. :wink:

Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:15 pm

Thank you for all the hard work and the wonderful site- without it and the missing pieces of technical knowledge it provided, I probably would not have started making AMVs again. I also would not likely have met and befriended so many fun and interesting people that I have as a result of getting back involved, and for that I am eternally grateful. I wish you all the luck with your upcoming child, and am quite certain that the crew you've chosen to babysit this child will do a good job.
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Vancore
Org Profile

Post by Vancore » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:51 am

I load up the site today to see the main headline being "End of an Era" and above that the a-m-v.org banner saying "Shocking the Masses"... Yep, that shocked me alright.

Anyway, sad to see ya go and I'm truely thankful for what you started here. You managed to do a lot to the place and I wish you the best of luck to raising a newborn.

I was kinda hoping to run into you again come AWA but ah well. Now I need to know who the site admin are so I can donate to them.. AD is one.. don't know who the others be, haven't been in the forums for a bit.

Return to “Site Announcements”