Pokémon AMV - 'Only A Matter Of Time'

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
XaviRT
Org Profile

Pokémon AMV - 'Only A Matter Of Time'

Post by XaviRT » Thu May 02, 2024 4:34 am

Hello guys, I am Xavi and I was considering to edit AMVs after a long hiatus. This is the first AMV I upload on my new channel,
There are the details, and the video:
  • Anime: Pokémon (seasons 4 and 5)
  • Song: Only A Matter Of Time
  • Band: Dream Theater
  • AMV's Length: 6min 38s

This AMV was actually completed five years ago, that I deleted for one reason or other back then. It is highly experimental, I took references from 18-20 episodes (more than I am used to), and my style nowadays is a little different. Anyway, I hope you like it :)

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Pokémon AMV - 'Only A Matter Of Time'

Post by Mol » Thu May 02, 2024 12:32 pm

Hey, our site requires creator of video to catalog video first. So please do that as soon otherwise it will be automatically in 2 weeks removed. If you don't know how, here is the FAQ post about it viewtopic.php?p=1546652#p1546652 .While they might be removed on youtube, here those will be welcome!

Until then, I'm going to move your thread to the “Awaiting Catalog Entry” forum.
Still better than that MMO.

XaviRT
Org Profile

Post by XaviRT » Wed May 08, 2024 10:31 am

I already cataloged my video. It took me a while, but I could complete the few steps.
I have another AMV I will upload later today. Can I catalog it as well later this week following the same steps, or will I have to wait until next Monday?
That's my doubt.
Cheers!

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed May 08, 2024 12:06 pm

XaviRT wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 10:31 am
I already cataloged my video. It took me a while, but I could complete the few steps.
I have another AMV I will upload later today. Can I catalog it as well later this week following the same steps, or will I have to wait until next Monday?
That's my doubt.
Cheers!
yes, as long as you catalog your videos first, you can post them here. If you have multiple videos that you'd like to announce in the same week, you can use your already existing thread instead of making a new one.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”