NEW Various Vid: Shounen Bushidou

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
rubyeye
Org Profile

Post by rubyeye » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:31 pm

istiv wrote:thank you all for the comments !! i'm glad that you liked it

sorry rubyeye to have hooked JORN's roaring voice, i promise i won't do it again :P ;) it was the first and last time :)
Hey, that's just my opinion on the use of this song. I've actually seen a few good/funny amvs using lip synching quite well. For this, it just didn't work for me - (apparently for the French audience it did).

But again, overall editing was brilliant. And definate points for actually using Masterplan. Good luck on your next one.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:46 pm

istiv wrote:Seems theres a guy that don't agree the main opinion ...
I must admit, i dunno how i should take this opinion :( i'm a bit disgusted.

such efforts... to recolt this :(
it's just one opinion, look at what other's think. if you dwel on one opinion, you wont look at what the majority thinks, which can be completely different :wink:

/me is downloading video now

Pwolf

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:57 pm

rubyeye wrote::cry: Oh, well. It would have been cool if you didn't do that lip syncing. (I hate lip syncs) 'cause hearing JORN's roaring voice coming out of these anime characters was just .... weird and unflattering.

Effects and editing were great though.
My thoughts exactly.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:57 pm

very well done and enjoyable to watch :O

Pwolf

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:23 pm

Do i get a prize for spotting your logo in the cellphone?

Great video :)
"hey... no"

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:06 pm

Oh, Hito you didn't have to show that here. :|

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:07 pm

Maverick7013 wrote:Oh, Hito you didn't have to show that here. :|

I posted only seeing the bottom of the first page...

I was mentioning this about the opinion. :?

istiv
Org Profile

Post by istiv » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:13 pm

Voices_Of_Ryan wrote:Do i get a prize for spotting your logo in the cellphone?
and the winner is.... Voice_of_Ryan !

great !! i do it for fun, i never tought someone would note it :) i will think about your prize ;) the "istiv award 2004" :)

rubyeye, i was serious, it's the first and last time ... because i'm totally agree with you and SSJVegita0609 :) :) i realized after finishing it that OK the number of singer is accorded to the number of characters on the screen, but at final we have many characters singing mostly with the same voice :( :( .

PWolf, i know it is just an opinion, but the effort and effects score made me sad :( to think someone evaluated my work to this level, even for just one guy.

thank you all guys ;) :)

Pwolf
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:22 pm

istiv wrote:PWolf, i know it is just an opinion, but the effort and effects score made me sad :( to think someone evaluated my work to this level, even for just one guy.
yea i know what you mean, i got a few low effort scores on some of my newer vids, just gota shrug it off, can't please everyone :P

Pwolf

TeclmmlEd
Org Profile

Post by TeclmmlEd » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:45 am

how can i put this in words.......... YOU ARE LIKE A GOD TO ME TO MAKE THAT VIDEO istiv. Im not nearly as close to as good as you at making videos that was an awesome video indeed and you had such great timing and lyp sinc :shock: . Well you deserve every comment for this video great job. Glad you won that contest as well :wink: .

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”