- Member: Jwalk0
- Studio: Deez Nutz Productions
- Title: BlazBlue/TalibKweli Commercial
- Premiered: 2010-05-21
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger OST Altar
- Talib Kweli ft. Bun B. Strangers (Paranoid)
- Comments: This is a collabo promo I made for a friend of mines' upcoming amv contest on YT, the entire contest is going to be dedicated to New York rappers and only have amvs from New York rappers participate. The host picked a few editors to make collabo promos for the intro of his contest and I was one of them, we each had to pick songs from rappers born from New York to go with our footages and they had to be around 20-30 seconds long. Those of you who has a PS3 or 360 you NEEDS to buy BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger if you don't have it, one of the best anime styled fighters I've ever played in my life and can't wait for the sequel this July. It's made from the same guys who did Guilty Gear and even though I just bought Super Street Fighter 4 and been playin the hell outta it, I be lyin if I said I enjoy it more than BB. While I was getting into the game Talib's music video to this song came out and after I watched it it was a wrap on what to use for my promo vid. Finished this almost a month ago but I only wanted this to show with the others' promos, but yesterday while I was washing my car with my fresh copy of Talib's new album blastin on my system this song came on and at that moment I said fuck it and decided to upload this on YT and the org. Think of this promo as an advertisment commerical of both the video games and Talib's new album that came out Tuesday. It's called Revolutions Per Minute (Reflection Eternal album) and the entire thing is hot fire, I've been playin this track the most. Talib is still hungry and he spits so damn fast while being intelligently lyrical so aside from the anime clips I added gameplay clips to roll with his verses. I wonder how many of y'all will believe when I say it took me 14 hours to finish this. I tried my best to keep the whole thing fast paced while showing off all the characters involved, especially when Talib starts versin and if you can watch that whole part with the gameplay clips without blinking you'll get the entire groove of this. Wanted to use some of Bun B.'s parts too and he was fuckin gettin it but I couldn't since I had use New York rappers and he's not from NY. Cop this game and the sequel and cop Talib's new album, one of my favorite rappers is still holdin it down fiercely.