- User Name: Zabet
- Member Since: Saturday, June 2, 2001, 3:00 PM
- Name: EliZABETh Is Me
- Studio: More Than Toast Productions
- Location: Tallahassee/West Palm Beach, USA
- Homepage: http://www.morethantoast.com
- Last Login: 2006-10-02 04:16:46
- Forum Info: Profile Posts (3)
- Journal: Last entry made on 2002-11-06 23:31:17
- Usefulness: 14 with
[average 119.6 of 231370 opinions; standard deviation 432.5 ]
- Profile: Before you get acquainted with me, let's have a lesson on how to pronounce Zabet. It's really not that hard, but after being referred to as Zabbit, Zhaybat, and Zoobot(!), I feel this is necessary. Here's a hint: Just because the Eli and h have been removed from the zabet, it doesn't mean it's pronounced any different. Therefore, you should say it like Zuh-bet, again just like when it's in the middle of Elizabeth. Now that that's over with, let's move on.
I'm currently attending Florida State Univerisity and will be graduating after the Fall '03 semester. (Hire me.) I'm majoring in Management Information Systems (DFDs and ERDs are evil) and Multinational Business Operations. I use my powerful MIS skills to help my roommate do complicated technical tasks such as setting her desktop wallpaper to a picture of Harry Potter.
Now for the stuff you're actually interested in (or not).
I use a custom built system:
Tyan Tiger MPX motherboard with a dual Athlon MP 1900+(1.6 ghz each)
40 gig boot drive with two 80 gig video drives
512 mbs ram
Pinnacle DV500 capture card