You ever get that feeling?

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime Music Videos.
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:07 pm

Oh, very yes. I certainly do get this.... FEELING. :O
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:13 pm

I've had it once... the tiredness set in soon afterwards though... :x

User avatar
AMV_4000
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: You ever get that feeling?

Postby AMV_4000 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:39 pm

Beowulf wrote:When you start making a video?

And you just KNOW that its going to be fucking incredible? You just feel it in your bones. Its not that your in love with it, or you think your so awesome, you just KNOW that its special.

Yeah, I'm getting that feeling.

HYPEodermic :up:


no, because im not awsome like you are. cant wait to see you next vide.... i mean "MASTERPIECE" or "Work Of Art"

User avatar
guy07
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Status: Back in beard.
Location: T.O.
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby guy07 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:04 am

I always get that feeling, then quit when it's 90% done and upload it. So it never is. But i'm hoping to change that with my AN entry this year, assuming it isn't rejected for graphic content.

User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:32 pm
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!
Location: Jurassic Park
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Fall_Child42 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:40 am

Hey, this is about AMV making and shouldn't be in the off topic forum :|
Image

User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:38 pm
Status: Top Breeder
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Kitsuner » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:44 am

Fall_Child42 wrote:Hey, this is about AMV making and shouldn't be in the off topic forum :|

GOOD THING IT ISN'T, EH?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:32 pm
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!
Location: Jurassic Park
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Fall_Child42 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:45 am

Kitsuner wrote:
Fall_Child42 wrote:Hey, this is about AMV making and shouldn't be in the off topic forum :|

GOOD THING IT ISN'T, EH?


Twas preemptively moved. >.> Good job mods good job.
Image

Shinodude
emodude
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:36 pm
Location: under your bed
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Shinodude » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:09 am

meh most of my videos dont meet the standerds I have in my head

User avatar
FallenMarvel
For Dreams I Stand
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:07 am
Status: Back from 7-year hiatus
Location: Indiana
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby FallenMarvel » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:33 am

I think we all feel that way about our videos in our own heads. Believe me. I have that feeling sometimes too. You feel like you're on top of the world until the critque starts. lol

User avatar
Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:50 am
Status: Melancholy
Location: SOS-Dan HQ
Org Profile

Postby Willen » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:52 am

Not yet.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

User avatar
Koopiskeva
|:
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:31 pm
Status: O:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Koopiskeva » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:46 am

Fuze wrote:Why does Scintilla get a "maybe later"? I would get punched in my nuts if I tried to do a stunt like that. -_-


We have a history.... in bed. |:>
Hi.

User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby JudgeHolden » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:12 am

Fall_Child42 wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
Fall_Child42 wrote:Hey, this is about AMV making and shouldn't be in the off topic forum :|

GOOD THING IT ISN'T, EH?


Twas preemptively moved. >.> Good job mods good job.


Fall child for "Most easily confused"!
ImageImageImageImage

Shinodude
emodude
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:36 pm
Location: under your bed
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Shinodude » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:17 am

Koopiskeva wrote:
Fuze wrote:Why does Scintilla get a "maybe later"? I would get punched in my nuts if I tried to do a stunt like that. -_-


We have a history.... in bed. |:>


cause you dont want pretty much every STD known to man, do you fuze?

or was it godix that has that?



meh...

User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:32 pm
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!
Location: Jurassic Park
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Fall_Child42 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:52 am

JudgeHolden wrote:
Fall_Child42 wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
Fall_Child42 wrote:Hey, this is about AMV making and shouldn't be in the off topic forum :|

GOOD THING IT ISN'T, EH?


Twas preemptively moved. >.> Good job mods good job.


Fall child for "Most easily confused"!


Who are you people? What is this?
Image

User avatar
Minion
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 10:16 pm
Location: orlando
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Minion » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:55 am

i get a feeling. when you touch me
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes


Return to “General AMV”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests