New: Donators Forum

This forum is for site announcements. Please go here to read the SITE & FORUM RULES.
User avatar
Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: I am your next door only ^_^
Org Profile

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:46 pm

godix wrote:On a totally unrelated note, could the programmers be so kind as to make it so when a post has a 1:1 smiley to sentence ratio or better that the user doing so has their computer burst into flames, their cat raped, their grandmother killed, and their computer downloads all of ramonesfans videos and plays them automatically? If you could manage this I'd even go so far as to try to con Minion out of another $12 for ya.



hey :lol: wat's the problem of lots smiley it's doesn't touch you or anything, right? ;) ;)

and about that too well if you see more smiley like this :D :D :D :D :D then I should say IGNORE it or SKIP it that's the way you can AVOID reading my post :roll: as I know I do post alot of smiley I didn't count it though I don't remember at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
godix
a disturbed member
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:13 am
Org Profile

Postby godix » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:44 pm

chealsealina wrote:as I know I do post alot of smiley I didn't count it though I don't remember at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:


53 one on page. Knowing that is how I got donator status.
Image

User avatar
BlaCk_PeArL_27
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:33 pm
Status: Married and lots of Child LOL
Location: SoCal, North Hills
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:36 pm

:lol: XDD

well I guess everybody can be donator's forum as I know they need to Donate as it says in here. :lol:

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:56 pm

Black_Pearl_Rainne wrote::lol: XDD

well I guess everybody can be donator's forum as I know they need to Donate as it says in here. :lol:


No, someone donated on his behalf because he wasted his time counting all the damn smilies. It was a bet.

User avatar
BlaCk_PeArL_27
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:33 pm
Status: Married and lots of Child LOL
Location: SoCal, North Hills
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:11 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Black_Pearl_Rainne wrote::lol: XDD

well I guess everybody can be donator's forum as I know they need to Donate as it says in here. :lol:


No, someone donated on his behalf because he wasted his time counting all the damn smilies. It was a bet.


:shock: wtf!! is that... the way he do? count 'em all :roll:
well guess his lucky for that and someone donated on his behalf :lol:

User avatar
godix
a disturbed member
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:13 am
Org Profile

Postby godix » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:26 pm

Black_Pearl_Rainne wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Black_Pearl_Rainne wrote::lol: XDD

well I guess everybody can be donator's forum as I know they need to Donate as it says in here. :lol:


No, someone donated on his behalf because he wasted his time counting all the damn smilies. It was a bet.


:shock: wtf!! is that... the way he do? count 'em all :roll:
well guess his lucky for that and someone donated on his behalf :lol:

Actually I guessed. I pulled a number off the top of my head and said 52. Then out of sheer boredom I actually counted and came up with 53. Yippie for random guessing.
Image

User avatar
BlaCk_PeArL_27
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:33 pm
Status: Married and lots of Child LOL
Location: SoCal, North Hills
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:08 pm

godix wrote:Actually I guessed. I pulled a number off the top of my head and said 52. Then out of sheer boredom I actually counted and came up with 53. Yippie for random guessing.


:shock: lol


kinda weird..... @_@;

User avatar
Minion
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 10:16 pm
Location: orlando
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Minion » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:51 am

:roll:
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

User avatar
Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: I am your next door only ^_^
Org Profile

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:16 pm

godix wrote:
chealsealina wrote:as I know I do post alot of smiley I didn't count it though I don't remember at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:


53 one on page. Knowing that is how I got donator status.


so O.o ? you got a donator status maybe you can count how many smiley I post in here since I sign up :roll:

also let me know how many them Image I can give you HANDJ...... Image uurk... ja pierdole! I'm not going to vote you.



Image

User avatar
Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:11 pm
Status: Bored to tears
Location: The Tokyo Settlement
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Gepetto » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:19 pm

caralho
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

User avatar
Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: I am your next door only ^_^
Org Profile

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:44 pm

Gepetto wrote:caralho


wtf!..... KURWA!

I know what that's mean.... :lol:

User avatar
Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:11 pm
Status: Bored to tears
Location: The Tokyo Settlement
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Gepetto » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:39 pm

Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:KURWA!


MERDA!
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

User avatar
Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: I am your next door only ^_^
Org Profile

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:19 pm

Gepetto wrote:
Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:KURWA!


MERDA!


KABRON


XDDD :lol:

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Ileia » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:24 pm

Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:
Gepetto wrote:
Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:KURWA!


MERDA!


KABRON


XDDD :lol:



DEWELOPERS

AHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:32 pm
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!
Location: Jurassic Park
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Fall_Child42 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:28 pm

Ileia wrote:
Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:
Gepetto wrote:
Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:KURWA!


MERDA!


KABRON


XDDD :lol:



DEWELOPERS

AHAHAHAHAHA :lol:


Cara de Pina-Muere, muere
Cara de Pina-Muere, muere
Corrupto, asesino
Asesino! LOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image


Return to “Site Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests