My first attempt

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
FoolThemAll
Org Profile

Post by FoolThemAll » Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:53 pm

I should've figured as much. No problem. Anyone else willing to offer a few sentences?

_Key_
Org Profile

Easter Egg 1 hour into the film (Can you see it?)

Post by _Key_ » Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:03 pm

Amnesiac = Memento

Start the album 6:24:24 before the new market logo flashes. Bleed the dialouge in when appropriate

_Key_
Org Profile

Post by _Key_ » Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:06 pm

A digital version of the sync (amnesiac/memento) can be found at whytlessphysh.digitalsyncs.com
it runs the entire movie

_Key_
Org Profile

Post by _Key_ » Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:31 pm

For some reason your server isn't working. Maybee it's just getting hit hard. It was working than all of a sudden the connection failed. Just thought youd want to know

_Key_
Org Profile

Post by _Key_ » Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:45 pm

I like the part were you show the "easter egg" edit that happens 1 hour into the movie. :D

FoolThemAll
Org Profile

Post by FoolThemAll » Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:49 pm

Thanks for the feedback, and for the two links! I'm downloading the Memento/Amnesiac sync as I type this.

FoolThemAll
Org Profile

Post by FoolThemAll » Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:48 pm

FINAL bump, I promise. I'm just hoping that I could get some feedback on what I could have done better, where I have room to improve.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”