Videos using Hellsing

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.

Videos using Hellsing

Postby Tsunami Jones » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:41 pm

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarily use Hellsing as a source.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.
Last edited by Tsunami Jones on Sat May 20, 2006 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby Meyer » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:03 am

My fave vid with Hellsing is with the song Bloodlines.

Meyer

Postby _Crossfire_ » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:38 pm

This is a great example of everything Hellsing ever was. The scenes are the usual and the storyline is... well it's Hellsing. The visuals are great though and the effort put in is amazing.
_Crossfire_

Postby RoninT » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:35 pm

Maybe I'm a little biased since he is my brother but I think Radman's Maroon 5 - "Harder to Breath" - Hellsing AMV is astouding (everyone who has given opinions or quick opinions has said the same).

RoninT

Postby Vigilluminatus » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:58 am

This one definitely rocks! And not just the song, the fitting effects are glorious!

Member: Rage^
Song: "Open your eyes" by Guano Apes
Anime: Hellsing TV
Open your eyes
Last edited by Vigilluminatus on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vigilluminatus

Postby Flame-X » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:01 pm

Hellsing Ultimate amv. DL NOW!
Flame-X

NHMK

Postby wolnworb » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:58 pm

Here's a video by the Fluxmeister a.k.a. NHMK (Not Hurt Maim Kill) that I'd reccommend to any true Hellsing fan. You can find it in the top 10%.

Eternal Damnation by Fluxmeister
wolnworb

Postby rasta773 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:16 am

Brand New amv and extreamly awsome called "Hellsing: From old to new".
it's got the TV series and the new hellsing OVA including the second part just released. It's sort of a mix of action, horror and comedy, i was lmao at certain parts. One of the best amvs i have ever seen

rasta773

Postby AtheistPreacher » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:16 pm

So far this is the best AMV I've seen that makes use of the second Hellsing OVA. Enjoy.

EDIT:

OMG OMG OMG! I just watched Hellsing-Zombies by BronzePhoenix... recommended by lordseffy below. DOWNLOAD THIS VID NOW! It has a very original song, GREAT effects, great video capture... it just doesn't get any better than this. If you don't download this vid, you're truly missing out!

Here's the link again:

Last edited by AtheistPreacher on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AtheistPreacher

Postby CrackTheSky » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:53 pm

And I don't even like Marilyn Manson, or Hellsing.

:/
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Hellsing OVA-Zombies

Postby lordseffy » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:41 pm

The best Hellsing oriented AMV I've ever seen was

Great effects and use of them, but not over-done. Easily one of the best Hellsing or Hellsing OVA AMV's out there.
lordseffy

Postby Esrhan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:18 am

Why? Because this isn't action nor horror. It is romance/dark humour and that's original.

Why? Because the atmosphere of the video is superb.
Esrhan

Postby BronzePhoenix » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:17 pm

AtheistPreacher wrote:
EDIT:

OMG OMG OMG! I just watched Hellsing-Zombies by BronzePhoenix... recommended by lordseffy below. DOWNLOAD THIS VID NOW! It has a very original song, GREAT effects, great video capture... it just doesn't get any better than this. If you don't download this vid, you're truly missing out!

Here's the link again:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=129756

Wow! I thought that no one liked my movie because I never got any opinions or stars on it. Thanks so much for recognizing my video. I put my heart and soul into it, and I'm glad to see that someone enjoyed it. Thanks for your comments! ^_^

Okay, now its my turn for a recommendation. As far as Hellsing vids go, there seem to be quite a few hard-rock themed AMVs this is why I recommend this one:

Some nice editing and well timed scenes make this a great hellsing vid, plus the concept makes a lot of sense. Only complaint is the sometimes-poor video quality.
BronzePhoenix

Postby lordseffy » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:07 pm

Another VERY well done Hellsing OVA AMV.

Truely a must see for any hellsing fan looking for a great video to watch.
lordseffy

Postby Kevmaster » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:15 pm

Last edited by Kevmaster on Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Next

Return to Recommended AMVs