Youmacon, MI Nov 11-13 2k5

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Postby ngsilver » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:05 am

Well, I'm quite glad someone got arround to posting the rules to the contest on these forums before I got arround to doing it ^^() Silly me didn't think about it until tonight, and I even forgot I had an account on these forums to boot ^^()

Thanks Medieval.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy

Postby Medieval » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:09 pm

ngsilver wrote:Well, I'm quite glad someone got arround to posting the rules to the contest on these forums before I got arround to doing it ^^() Silly me didn't think about it until tonight, and I even forgot I had an account on these forums to boot ^^()

Thanks Medieval.

No Problem, just trying to spread the word some about a con (and its AMV contest) that is within 20 minutes of where I live.

:)
Medieval

Postby ngsilver » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:26 pm

Remember, the deadline is under 3 months away. For those planning on submitting a video to Youmacon then the deadline is comming ^^

If you have any questions about the rules or your submission (other then FTP problems) then please direct them to me. You can PM me or post here or on the Youmacon forums at youmacon.com. I will be happy to clear anything up.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy

Postby ngsilver » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:29 am

You can find the official rules in this thread: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=55663

please post any questions you have reguarding the contest there. Thank you.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy

Postby Brsrk » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:22 pm

I'll have to think about this con. Granted it's about an hour or so away from me, chances are that I can definately make it. I'll submit a video for this, been wanting to make one for a while now, and I finally have a reason :P
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528
Brsrk

Previous

Return to AMV Contests