Darkness Over Light,The Other Side of Me (Michele&Hinata

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:23 am

Nice video. :o

I really like how it turned out, the only thing I can complan about is the "shaky cam" effect is a bit choppy (especially the first one).

But overall I really like it. 8-)

dolce_gattina
Org Profile

Post by dolce_gattina » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:01 pm

Thanks to all for your comments !!! my english is a little poor but only say that thanks *___* I like that you like our amv , really !!!!

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:13 pm

Thanks Maverick 8-) Really thankful for your post :!:
ImageImage

dolce_gattina
Org Profile

Post by dolce_gattina » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:34 pm

:shock:
My first amv : Lacrime of metal
My last creation with my boyfriend : Darkness over light, The other side of me
My second amv :Naruto's Reason

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:39 pm

It was pretty cool. I'm not fond of the audio editing part but it can be overlooked. =P

Overall editing was good. Song's been used quite a few times. Effects were cool. I think I'll keep this. =D

dolce_gattina
Org Profile

Post by dolce_gattina » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:49 pm

I'm happy that you like the amv *____* , sorry if the music is not good 100 % U__U but really , thanks for the opinion :) sorry if I always write the same thing but my english is poorrrrrrrrrrrr poorrrrrrrrrr T-T and it is difficult for me write the english ^^UUU

Thanks !
My first amv : Lacrime of metal
My last creation with my boyfriend : Darkness over light, The other side of me
My second amv :Naruto's Reason

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:30 am

Sincerely thanks to all of you and I proudly say that I am really proud that our work is been really appreciated!
ImageImage

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:59 am

i agree, great video, i gave it 5 stars, awesome character profile for a character that i wouldn't think is too easy to do a good tribute video too if ur trying to do the real naruto
this song is perfect for naruto and i just can't see anything bad here

this is one of the best that i've seen, looking forward to any more collaborations or just videos from either one of you would be good

only complaint is, yes, the camera shifting around, but it wasn't that bad and you got much better at it

btw, i really liked the scene of naruto busting haku's ice mirrors, most times that people use that scene, it's really not smooth looking at all, but the way you showed them bust with that white transition worked very nicely, just had to point that out :wink:
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

[Mike of the Desert]
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:17 am

Really a lot of thanks for this comment. I really fly to the sky when U get any tipe of comments XP But yours really made me proud and happy. (And I remember you from the other topic =P This made me even more happy). I am really proud that you think all this about our works. We take as gold your tips, and will work every day with all our effort for improve ourselfs. We have in project more collaborations, but the problem, is that we are not more in the same town. In fact in this video we tried to use also the 'always same scene' in the best way possible, far from the normality of all the life. But surely we were disgusted at times where we was using them XD With a lot of fears, like 'Oh god but this is in al the amvs!', but we, of course never gived up XP And this is been the final result :) We worked hard on many things but this is all on the comments ;P

Thanks a ton for download and comment our work!!! :D
ImageImage

shishlik
Org Profile

Post by shishlik » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:16 am

very good actually
u sure know how to use your software
keep the good job up
<running to check your other stuff>

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”