Darkness Over Light,The Other Side of Me (Michele&Hinata

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Darkness Over Light,The Other Side of Me (Michele&Hinata

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:22 pm

My first video with a collaborator! This twice work is began in the christmas, and we worked nearly 7/8 hours every day for a week (crazy) and this is our result! A video about we are really prouds! I really hope all of you to see it, and of course I hope in yours opinions if you'll want to put them!^*^ I would like to see what you all think of it, so, the video is about the over over over used anime Naruto, over used also by me, but this is the fault of my connection and my town, I can't buy Dvds and I can't download from the internet nothing (neither buy online because of my parents), so for now I am happy to can use this, also because is my favorite Japanese Anime ;P Even If soon I will get Hellsing.

Anyway, the song we chosed is something quite original because I didn't see many works with that one, and we found that strange, because it wear perfectly with the character of Uzumaki Naruto, so we get the idea and for the first time we done a video together, picking up a character that we always hated in his normal form, but that we always loved in his deeper soul. So this video is the union of our two minds, technically and psichyllogically =P We tried to pick up the soul of the character, and to put it on paper ^_- In this video can also be seen a 100% amout of lyrics synch, that for me is an important part for an amv.

For the ones who don't wants to read all this ; ) ->

A video made in collaboration between me and Hinatasan, with a 100% lyrics synch work, a deep study above the effects and the clips choice, and generally a video that we hope all of you to see :P ^_^

Darkness Over Light, The Other Side of Me
ImageImage

dolce_gattina
Org Profile

Post by dolce_gattina » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:45 pm

well , I'm hinatasan in a-m-v.org ;) the girlfriend of michele , and the other collaborator of this amv....

well , everything is say...ENJOY OUR AMV *______* !!!

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:22 pm

7 - 8 hours a day? I'm too lazy to work that long per day.. :lol:

but hell.. this video was awesome... good job! 8-)

dolce_gattina
Org Profile

Post by dolce_gattina » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:33 pm

thanks !!!! *___________*

TeclmmlEd
Org Profile

Post by TeclmmlEd » Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:51 pm

Nice job as usual Michele ^_^ Oh and you too Hinata San A_A!!!

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:18 pm

Thanks to you all!! I am really proud of your comments ^///^ And I sincerely (even if I shouldn't XD) hope for even super shorts opinions :P

But the important is..: Thanks a ton for view and download the video! And really thanks a ton for this comments :D
ImageImage

dbzrkyyh
Org Profile

Post by dbzrkyyh » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:04 pm

nice character profile , your collaboration seemed to work out realy well . nice job

[Mike of the Desert]
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:45 am

Wow really thanks for your comments, I am really happy of this success :P I sincerely didn't expected this ^_-
ImageImage

Talvius
Org Profile

Post by Talvius » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:18 am

I think this is the best amv i've seen yet it makes mine look like crap :oops: . Anyways you 2 do i great team together ^^
sry for all the grammar and spelling mistake.
english is my second language.

[Mike of the Desert]
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:57 am

Wow :oops: Thanks a ton :oops: We unexcpected so many comments! :D Thanks a ton and I am really really proud of your words >__< If someone want do do any questions we are always here ;P

And if one want to put even a super short opinion we would be *_____* :P
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”