Just say "no" to pointless threads

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:44 pm

)v(ajin Koji wrote:
Cloud Clone wrote:
Scintilla wrote:I hear Demonseal is good for that kind of thing.
IMO.....Demonseal blows. I'd rather not go to a forum at all than go there, and that's what will happen if this place degenerates too far. How lame. =' - /
Demonseal is baisically the old OT forum of the Org, so just think of that the next time you ask for the OT forums back.

If all your friends went to DS it would be more suited to you.
Well, it's not exactly the old OT. (the old OT was like "DS+all these random half-literate threads that the sort of people who make inane vs. threads except about other pointless stuff.")

And oh, if you go to Demonseal to do the 'Anime Versus' thing, do expect me to move those threads to the Trash Can forum (that is, unless the admins suddenly decide it's cool) :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:31 pm

Otohiko wrote:
)v(ajin Koji wrote:
Cloud Clone wrote:
Scintilla wrote:I hear Demonseal is good for that kind of thing.
IMO.....Demonseal blows. I'd rather not go to a forum at all than go there, and that's what will happen if this place degenerates too far. How lame. =' - /
Demonseal is baisically the old OT forum of the Org, so just think of that the next time you ask for the OT forums back.

If all your friends went to DS it would be more suited to you.
Well, it's not exactly the old OT. (the old OT was like "DS+all these random half-literate threads that the sort of people who make inane vs. threads except about other pointless stuff.")

And oh, if you go to Demonseal to do the 'Anime Versus' thing, do expect me to move those threads to the Trash Can forum (that is, unless the admins suddenly decide it's cool) :roll:
Maybe I joined DS to not be one of those anymore << >>
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

ebichuman
Org Profile

Post by ebichuman » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:00 pm

So much for my Lum vs Shampoo oil wrestling match thread. :(

Nestorath69
Location: Utah right now. SLC region. I'll fight you. Come on!
Org Profile

Post by Nestorath69 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:01 pm

It's good to see the mods stepping in and finally regulating on the n00bs. I personally think that a mod presence like http://www.forums.megatokyo.com would be far more profitable to this forum in weeding out stupidity. An iron fist is what's needed, here.
Site whoring:
http://forums.megatokyo.com - for anime, manga, RPG, Real Life, Politics, science, Spam, Video games, Music, et cetera.
www.deltaanime.com - I'm a Mod, baby!

Cloud Clone
Location: Lost in a river of bleeding tears where no one will ever find me...just kidding, I'm not a homo.
Org Profile

Post by Cloud Clone » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:10 pm

Nestorath69 wrote: An iron fist is what's needed, here.
Yeah, then the revival of the nazi party's dream will be at hand so the uneducated masses will bend to the will of our great leaders! :lol:

Also: Ari, whatch out! Your intelligence is showing again! If you don't side with the oppressors, you will be eliminated... :shock:
You're lucky... I've decided to let you live to see the day when I will rule the world.
-Prince of Spam

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:14 pm

i also think the mods and admins have let ppl run wild on this site for a while now. since the ot is gone i think the forums should be more serious, seriously.
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

Nestorath69
Location: Utah right now. SLC region. I'll fight you. Come on!
Org Profile

Post by Nestorath69 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:18 pm

I barely post here anymore because Megatokyo is far, far better in terms of anime conversations (better regulated) Off topic (good spam is tolerated, bad spam gets you tempbanned) and serious life issues are all available. there's even RPG and video game sections.

...I'm selling out, fools.
Site whoring:
http://forums.megatokyo.com - for anime, manga, RPG, Real Life, Politics, science, Spam, Video games, Music, et cetera.
www.deltaanime.com - I'm a Mod, baby!

Cloud Clone
Location: Lost in a river of bleeding tears where no one will ever find me...just kidding, I'm not a homo.
Org Profile

Post by Cloud Clone » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:24 pm

madmag9999 wrote:i also think the mods and admins have let ppl run wild on this site for a while now. since the ot is gone i think the forums should be more serious, seriously.
People may have been goofing off more, but it could be the natural balance of stupidity/not making anime the center of life balancing itself out without the OT forum. =' /
Nestorath69 wrote:I barely post here anymore because Megatokyo is far, far better in terms of anime conversations (better regulated) Off topic (good spam is tolerated, bad spam gets you tempbanned) and serious life issues are all available. there's even RPG and video game sections.

...I'm selling out, fools.
Megatokyo, eh....?

<.<.......>.>....... :shock: *Runs*
You're lucky... I've decided to let you live to see the day when I will rule the world.
-Prince of Spam

LoST RaiNDRoP
Org Profile

Post by LoST RaiNDRoP » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:13 pm

i dont think we should stop the "vs" threads because its really fun... it increases ones imagination of an anime character, seriously... its still Anime... right?!?!?!?!

anyways, so, whats after this?... stop talking about anime?

foxfire14
Org Profile

Post by foxfire14 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:16 pm

LoST RaiNDRoP wrote:i dont think we should stop the "vs" threads because its really fun... it increases ones imagination of an anime character, seriously... its still Anime... right?!?!?!?!

anyways, so, whats after this?... stop talking about anime?
Right I mean what happened? This site is getting way too strict.
Proud to be a perverted female!

Return to “General Anime”