Realbout Highschool

Hung Low Joe
Org Profile

Realbout Highschool

Post by Hung Low Joe » Sun Jul 07, 2002 12:48 am

This is a quirky little anime I picked up the other day. Not half bad. I was just curious as to what others might think. Its definitely worth checking out in my opinion. ALTHOUGH it can be rather cliche and dumb at times, but who cares, its like popcorn.

BaHaRa
Org Profile

Post by BaHaRa » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:28 am

i havent seen any of the series, so what im gonna say is just the ideas that i got from trailers and stuff:

it just seemed so...corny. i dunno. the whole super high school kids thing seems to have been overdone and it just seemed like it would be awful.

im curious to the opinions of people who have actually seen it, since i have a friend who has a dvd or two of it and i could borrow it if i wanted i suppose.

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:53 am

I think Gonzo has a thing for making chix look fat, they have strange animation techniques....

I didn't really like it much since it has magical elements... and is swordy and stuff.... any anime that deals with like "ancient" times then I'll probably not like. A good rule of thumb is that if it doesn't contain a car in it or is set in a time before a car could be made, then I most likely won't want to see it :p Real 'bout does take place in the time of cars, but I still couldn't get into it.

~klinky

BaHaRa
Org Profile

Post by BaHaRa » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:56 am

A good rule of thumb is that if it doesn't contain a car in it or is set in a time before a car could be made, then I most likely won't want to see it
really?? what animes have you seen and disliked that fit that description?[/quote]

Return to “General Anime”