New Trigun AMV

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

New Trigun AMV

Postby elseif » Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:19 am

Hey,

Im new to the AMV scene and decided to break through with a Trigun AMV with a song I thought would "just make a good music viodeo." I tried a (very) little bit of lip-synching and quite a bit of audio/video synching of events. I know some prefer to not have lip-synching, but syching seemed to only help as the mouths would be moving anyway.

I used CyberLink's PowerDirector Pro 2.1 to compse the video. For its price it is very nice, however the clunky interface and limited storyboard room probobly would make a lot of users stay away who could afford better.

You can find the AMV here:
http://animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=10394

I would really appreciate any comments and/or suggestions you may have.

elseif
elseif@elseif.org
http://elseif.org
elseif

Postby akatoro » Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:12 pm

Wow, it was very good, Elseif =) I like it a lot.
And good job with the sync
People that rocks my socks: Uncle Milo
AnimeJedi
MistyCaldwell
akatoro

Postby Sierra Lorna » Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:50 pm

I just watched it and I'm going to leave a review soon, okay? :)

By the way, I love the design on your webpage! Are you an artist?
ImageImage
Sierra Lorna

Thanks!

Postby elseif » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:27 pm

Thanks for the opinions and the complements. I wouldn't call myself an artist, but I try :D . I have done a few web pages professionally and maintain one where I work so I get some of my experiance there. My CSE degree program doesnt leave much room for art :cry: . Other than History of Jazz the last art related class I took was in Junior High! :shock: Ok, enough emoticons...

Once again thanks for the comments, ill try harder on keeping scenes moving and changing. I think the alterations I did on the Vash vs Knives scenes (except for July city) worked in making it seem new, but as I got into Wolfwood I lost that focus. I may go back later and redo the July City and Wolfwood half of the AMV, especially if I ever get Adobe Premiere or a better editor. Also a new ending would be nice, just about every AMV that focuses on Wolfwood ends that way...

elseif
elseif@elseif.org
http://elseif.org
elseif

Return to AMV Announcements