Behold!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BigDude
Org Profile

Behold!

Post by BigDude » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:57 pm

Yes, I have stumbled apon this marvolus place and have joined. :D
This is vary intrseting indeed, I will have fun. :D

I bring you my 3rd masterpice!!! Behold!!! Chaos!!!! :twisted:

Well not really of course... but this is my 3rd vid, and it is called "Chaos".

Tada: http://big_dude6.tripod.com/bigdudeswebsite/id16.html (My site is hosted by tripod so I cant put a direct link to the download, so I guess your free to check out the other 2 vids of mine if you want. And if you cant get any of them, or to my site for that matter, its cuz i exceed my hourly bandwidth, so your free to try again latter. I am mainly focusing on the "Chaos" one though, check that one out first.)

Anime: Zoids
Song: "SIC" by Slipknot
Format: .WMV
Size: 5.6MB

Dont bash it cuz its fuzzy, thats only cuz I had to make it in a small size to fit on my site, hense: low quality. The accual size is 38MB and ok quality, not great cuz i couldent find perfect clips.

If you wanted the good version I could send it to you over AIM or MSN Messanger.

And Note: I made this with Windows Movie Maker, so I couldnt put text in, Enjoy!

BigDude
Org Profile

Post by BigDude » Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:54 pm

Alrighty! I put my vid up on this site. So lets try this out shall we.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=13967

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:52 pm

Hi BigDude. Welcome. :D Hope you enjoy your time here at AnimeMusicVideos.org. Congrats on finding the site. Seems like Tripod is sucking right now. No download. I'll check again later. ^_^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”