Spriggan Music Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Jan-Jin
Org Profile

Spriggan Music Video

Post by Jan-Jin » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:01 am

Hi there, today I'm brave enough to show one of my few AMV's to the public. :shock:

Ok, the Anime is Spriggan the Movie and the Music is from Rammstein, Feuer Frei (fire free).

http://www.seijin.de/files/videos/feuerfrei.wmv

A few mistakes are still there, but is isn't easy to handel mpeg files with Pinnacle Studio 8 :roll:

Translated lyric is here:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfis ... _en&tt=url

Jan-Jin
Org Profile

Post by Jan-Jin » Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:37 pm

Hu? No comments? :?

(Sic)Traumschänder
Org Profile

Post by (Sic)Traumschänder » Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:57 pm

Not bad, I like the Anime and the Music. :wink:

Cyber_Skaarj
Org Profile

Post by Cyber_Skaarj » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:47 pm

*sigh* yet another ultra-violent vid, I seem to be downloading alot of those nowadays.

Its a good vid, the anime looks as if it took its inspiration from Ghost in the Shell from the look of the animation. Timing is spot on, so a plus there. I have a thing against vids that don't look as if they have an actually "theme", although some like that are ok, and this is one of those, so good work for making it so interesting. I especially like the timing with the "bang bang" parts of the song.

All in all, its good, but not what I'd consider an "excellent" vid. I am a little biased in the fact that I don't think ultra-violence fits very well into AMVs, so its probably better to get the opinion of someone who's not so biased.
"The person who can hear the booming words "Head Shot!!" and not feel a flush of achievement and joy is, quite frankly, psychologically ill."
- PC Gamer, Weapon of Choice article, issue 108, april 2002

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:11 pm

Cyber_Skaarj wrote:
Its a good vid, the anime looks as if it took its inspiration from Ghost in the Shell from the look of the animation.
Spriggan didn't have any inspiration, well...not from GitS at least. It was based off the manga of Spriggan, though very compressed when brought to movie form from what i've been informed of, and besides the guy who made Akira made Spriggan...he had his own twisted mind to take creative inspiration from.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Jan-Jin
Org Profile

Post by Jan-Jin » Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:15 pm

Hm... this Video caused 2,2 GB traffic and only three comments? Thats poor... :(

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:31 pm

It's normal, don't be expecting waves of opinions and review to start rolling in, theres some ratio for this 1:500 or 1:1000 of your chances of getting opinions, unless you exchange opinions with another creator. Alot of times, you'll end up with reviews from vids you least expect people to opinionate
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”