Cast No Shadow (Akross Con 2013)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Domius
Org Profile

Cast No Shadow (Akross Con 2013)

Post by Domius » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Tearx
The Malicious Feline
Org Profile

Re: Cast No Shadow (Akross Con 2013)

Post by Tearx » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Beginning was really well set up, even though it just did seem like pretty scenes everywhere.
The text pretty much ruined the wholeness of the video for me. It was so out of place and was not consistent.
Once the song really picked up the editing got a lot better and I started to get into it more, but it just seemed like
cry scene + cry scene + kiss scenes * 100 = emotional drama video
While I did enjoy the editing and the song (Arctic Monkeys are amazing)

I did not see a consistent flow in the video, (really felt like different people worked on it)
I feel you have a lot of potential, this video really is great despite my heavy critiquing of it,
so I will definitely look out for your future videos. Keep it up!! :up:

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:05 am

Tearx wrote:Beginning was really well set up, even though it just did seem like pretty scenes everywhere.
The text pretty much ruined the wholeness of the video for me. It was so out of place and was not consistent.
Once the song really picked up the editing got a lot better and I started to get into it more, but it just seemed like
cry scene + cry scene + kiss scenes * 100 = emotional drama video
While I did enjoy the editing and the song (Arctic Monkeys are amazing)

I did not see a consistent flow in the video, (really felt like different people worked on it)
I feel you have a lot of potential, this video really is great despite my heavy critiquing of it,
so I will definitely look out for your future videos. Keep it up!! :up:
x2

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Some scenes are very special 8-) , maybe the last part it's a little slow compared to the tone of the music but it's a good job :up:
Bravo Domè

Domius
Org Profile

Post by Domius » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks for the comments :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”