Pandora - Akross Con 2013 2nd Place

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Centurione
Org Profile

Pandora - Akross Con 2013 2nd Place

Post by Centurione » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Last edited by Centurione on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Changelling
with double L
Org Profile

Re: Pandora - Akross Con 2013

Post by Changelling » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:24 pm

So centurione. Very skill. Such design. wow. Very akross! err I mean one of the best things I've ever seen haha :) much respect!

Invisibru
Org Profile

Post by Invisibru » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:53 pm

And then i thought you couldnt do better than "Petal"...I was never so happy being wrong in my life. Good luck :up:

Gorz
m'lady
Org Profile

Post by Gorz » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:46 pm

grawrrr I'd like to expand my comment a bit even if there's nothing much really to say, I personally enjoy all of your videos and this one is no exception (I believe I told you the same thing in Cockaine xD), it's visually captivating and it all blended amazingly well you can just sit back and feel the thoughts screaming out from each single scene, and I'm saying this after I watched it for like 10 times or so, definitely a big step forward for you as an editor, and hey I'm not really worried about your ranking ;) GJ!

I really wonder what color is going to be for next year :awesome:

Cour
Org Profile

Post by Cour » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Finally!
Visually is nice and elegant, has a really unique touch, I'm really impressed with your video, expect it to be good but turned out to be amazing (much better than I thought), all scenes excellently placed. A high level edition.
Great job! :up:

Last year your entry in Akross was "so blue" and is now "so red" lol
Gorz wrote:I really wonder what color is going to be for next year :awesome:
x2

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:01 pm

:up: :up: :up: :up:
<3 <3 <3 <3
:aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface:
ImageImage

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:34 pm

amazing video and good luck ^^

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Beautiful. Absolutely nothing bad to say about this, it was perfect. At this rate you'll end up being one of my top 3 editors of all time, your style is really right up my alley. :up:

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:42 pm

I loved it. It was pretty well executed. Although it felt too fast for me in most of it. IMO, the video would not stand out on its own, which is kind of a lethal flaw, which meant the need of it being cleared up in the description was essential. Despite all of that, it was really well done. It did successfully fulfill its purpose. I've re-watched it a lot of times already. Wonderful job you did there. :D

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:47 pm

The visuals and technicals were well done and create a nice motif together, but at points of the song I felt uninterested and didn't feel the effect from some of the things you were going for.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”