Sorry...

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Sorry...

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:54 pm

For those of you that I still have reviews to catch up on... sorry :oops: . I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation and won't be back until August 25th. So if I still owe you a review and you remember, post here and I'll do it when I get back. And be honest, I don't want like twenty vids I've never heard of ending up here saying I owe you a review. I will remember the vids once they are posted so you can fool me :twisted: !
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Return to Opinion Exchange