Unicorn's Will

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Unicorn's Will

Postby Zack-Strife » Fri May 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Wich fan of Mecha anime did never heard of Gundam? None I think.
Gundam Unicorn is the latest of these, even tought the final episode is not out, I decided to make an AMV on it.
Visually, the animation is sick and the graphics wonderful, lets just enjoy the video in 720 p :D

Oh and for the music, I remixed it and cutted it.
Zack-Strife

Re: Unicorn's Will

Postby imp » Sun May 26, 2013 4:01 am

that was quite enjoyable.
Only... the music is pretty epic (nice edit btw), yet the video seems to lack something, I expected something more dramatic (I have not seen the series yet).
specially the last scene was really weak, was that really the best scene available in the whole series? I expected something legendary, something mind blowing, not some guy sitting there!
and why o why that transition at 0:25 T.T
Code: Select all
/*
 *  Author's note:
 *  Software engineering is the part of computer science which is too difficult for the computer scientist.
 */
imp

Re: Unicorn's Will

Postby Zack-Strife » Sun May 26, 2013 10:27 am

Sorry for that transition I just tried something, since you are not the only one to tell me it I believe it's an error ^^'

Huh, I couldn't put something more dramatic, because I didn't wanted to spoil, and I need to wait one year for the 7 and final episode to put something epic.
Zack-Strife

Return to AMV Announcements