The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP IV : The Magic Continues

Post by hamstar138 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:33 am

Rider4Z wrote: les possion - link is the same as farewell

god help the outcasts - how the heck did you ever come up with that combo? it works surprisingly well. i wasn't sure at first but it started to mesh up more in the middle. i didn't really like tohru's lip sync at the end tho. i understand the emotion and necessity at that moment, i think it'd look better if maybe you just did a slow panel or zoom on her face instead. i really like that you showed all the zodiac pictures in the end. could you add more reference to the zodiacs throughout the video? i think it'll tie the whole thing together better, especially for those who haven't seen fruits basket
I fixed the link for les possion (sorry didn't realize the farewell and les possion link were the same)

God Help The Outcasts - Actually i see this combo a lot... :sweat: . Anyway I can get rid of the lipsync easily and I can try using the slow zoom. I'll do my best to refrence most of the zodiacs, it'll be difficult but I can do my best :up:
ImageImage
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon May 20, 2013 1:58 pm

I will be back in a few days, after I tend to a personal matter. I'll give reviews and talk more about the final deadline then.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue May 21, 2013 11:10 am

posted a new beta for "thought I lost you", but I'm gonna let it sit for a few days wile I edit my "Sugar Rush" track.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Tue May 21, 2013 5:55 pm

kireblue wrote:posted a new beta for "thought I lost you", but I'm gonna let it sit for a few days wile I edit my "Sugar Rush" track.
the ending is really pretty :) now you just gotta fill in the rest of it!

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu May 23, 2013 2:28 am

I might end up dropping Wreckcreation due to time, but I'm working on my Pokemon track slowly but surely. Though I got the urge to do another track as well...hhng...

Alright, gonna try and get around to reviews.. If I leave something out please let me know since I might have missed some updates.

Hamstar:
Spoiler :
Les Poissons: You sick puppy XD Think it's ready for final.
Mushi's Voice: I'd suggest zooming the scene of the eye closing at :06 since it lasts for a while. 0:34 has one too many scenes there, take out either the shot of the main chara or the scenery afterwards? Looking good! This song is a troll though, I expect an epic instrumental at the end every time.
Farewell/Final: needs to be said that the lines on the whole vid are jittery :uhoh: But man, this one has a really strong second half! My only complaint is that the last scene seems anticlimactic.
Kireblue:
Spoiler :
Solid work so far, I'm interested to see how you fill some of the blanks since some of said blanks seem like faster areas of the song. Gotta agree about that ending :up:
Vej:
Spoiler :
Bakudream: Bakumaaan <3 Love this track, especially the second half when they really start to achieve their dreams. Great ending too! Lipsync at 1:05 needs some work and the screen jumps at 1:30's lipsync. 1:48 seems to have a sub that doesn't transition with the rest of the scene so my eye is drawn to it.
Kazemon15:
Spoiler :
Reflection: You know my thoughts already, but bonus points for having a character with Mickey Mouse ears :ying:
EimiJ7:
Spoiler :
JUST ABOUT PERFECT IN EVERY WAY WOW
SVProductions:
Spoiler :
This has a very different feel to the rest of the mep, It'll contrast really well. It's really awesome! The black fades abruptly stop at 1:18 without a change in music, I feel you should remove the fades from the building on 1:17 so it slows better. The fades and flashed at 1:22-1:28 feel really random and I think should just be removed altogether.
Rider:
Spoiler :
Oooh, Haibane... this is a really good combo. Some of the scenes seem too fast paced for the music - 0:55 Reki falling, and 2:08-2:19. Perhaps on the final "Who will rescue me?", re-arrange the scenes to Reki jumps to save her friend when the lyric says 'me'? Really dig the instrumental.
I legit have no clue what some of these songs you guys are using are from... I COULD just look at the front page I guess.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:15 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Hamstar:
Spoiler :
Les Poissons: You sick puppy XD Think it's ready for final.
Mushi's Voice: I'd suggest zooming the scene of the eye closing at :06 since it lasts for a while. 0:34 has one too many scenes there, take out either the shot of the main chara or the scenery afterwards? Looking good! This song is a troll though, I expect an epic instrumental at the end every time.
Farewell/Final: needs to be said that the lines on the whole vid are jittery :uhoh: But man, this one has a really strong second half! My only complaint is that the last scene seems anticlimactic.
video 1.) Image I wonder this is going through you're head.."This is the same person who created the Ano Hana part in the Disney MEP 3 yet she created this...what..?" :rofl:

video 2.) i'll try the zooming and I agree with 0:34 but wanted to double check before i touched it to see what people think. I know what scene to get rid of.

video 3.) I have no idea why the lines would be jittery to be honest. I can see if someone can help me look to see what the problem is... and the second part is suppose to be epic silly. The last scene I guess can be aniclimatic but i also heard people like the last scene...option per person?

video 4 (god help the outcasts): WHERE BE MY REVIEW VIPER?!?
Spoiler :
video 5 (fathoms below): ok i haven't updated it don't kill me :sweat:
Spoiler :
I'll be at a con this weekend so you won't really hear from me nor see any of my parts updated yet 8-) ... sorry... :sweat:
ImageImage
ImageImage

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Post by AngelDragoon » Thu May 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Sorry about the delay on getting a final in; I've been trying to figure out how to compress it without making it look awful, (and being a decent file size to send...). I'll get it in soon though! And I'll take a look at everyone's betas soon as well! :up:

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri May 24, 2013 11:06 pm

2nd beta of Rescue Me is up. Final?

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat May 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Working slowly on Pokemon track, and I'm also still looking for reviews on my WiR track.
Rider4Z wrote:2nd beta of Rescue Me is up. Final?
I think the revisions nerfed about half of my crit. I think the first half is pretty much good to go, though I don't like the static at 1:23 though. Also still think 2:08 would benefit from being shuffled around a little. Other than that I think it's good to go :up:

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Hey, guys, originally, I was going to drop my Reflection track because my mother went into ICU this morning and it's not looking good...but ChosenExiled has agreed to help me finish it in a collab, so hopefully I can get it done. I'll be able to finish up Be a Man soonish, but I won't be able to beta anyone's tracks....sorry, guys.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”