Attack on Touhou and Beyblade

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.

imp
Org Profile

Re: Attack on Touhou and Beyblade

Post by imp » Sat May 04, 2013 1:30 pm

I came here for the Touhou ^^
*fanboy-screams all over the place*

Attack on Touhou:
why'd you name it so... awkward? you can't call it an attack on Touhou when it captures the 'touhou-feeling' so good!
Thought, the beginning was a bit weird and not as fast pacing as the music, it all went quite nice later on.

Attack on Beyblade:
First of all, I gotta say I'm totally confused, not about the amv, but more about the anime, I've seen only the first season of beyblade, but this seems to be something totally different XD
The beginning was a bit better with this one, tho the rest of the amv was a lot slower than expected from the music.
Another note: I cut it off after 1:45 as it seemed to be no amv at all beyond that mark.
Finally complete and up-to-date:
http://amv.impdevelopment.eu

Org Profile

Re: Attack on Touhou and Beyblade

Post by 2317984 » Sun May 05, 2013 10:56 am

Impiety wrote:Attack on Touhou:
why'd you name it so... awkward? you can't call it an attack on Touhou when it captures the 'touhou-feeling' so good!
Thought, the beginning was a bit weird and not as fast pacing as the music, it all went quite nice later on.
Thank you so much for your constructive comments! Since the song comes from the Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan Anime OP, it kinda stuck~ thank you, didn't notice it sounded off at the time.
Impiety wrote:Attack on Beyblade:
First of all, I gotta say I'm totally confused, not about the amv, but more about the anime, I've seen only the first season of beyblade, but this seems to be something totally different XD
The beginning was a bit better with this one, tho the rest of the amv was a lot slower than expected from the music.
Another note: I cut it off after 1:45 as it seemed to be no amv at all beyond that mark.
Guess this was a way for the creators to promote the new "metal fusion" designs with radically different customizations for parts and types in the new Beyblades as well as developing storylines for the World Tournaments and Legendary Chosen One Prophecy Theme. For the video, I wanted to let the song's lyrics to empower everybody's Bey Spirits (instead of Bit-beasts) beating Nemesis until the very end as a mini Anime OP for a shortened episode...I also didn't know how to completely show the dragon's defeat within 1:31 minutes without showing footage of the destruction it caused, the other Bladers, and the aftermath of the battle with the hero's victory launch in the end. Thank you for your inputs! Sorry, is it okay for something like this to be here or should I redo/remake it to be purely an AMV?
Youtube: 2317984

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”