Self photos

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Self photos

Postby Ileia » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:13 am

Holy crap, CDVV's gettin' hooooooot.
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Re: Self photos

Postby meleechampion » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:04 pm

chit wrote:and you look kinda short, how tall are you?

omg can't unsee... weird camera angle? I am holding the phone at my neck and tilting it down...

I'm 6'0" >.>

Ileia wrote:Holy crap, CDVV's gettin' hooooooot.

I was gonna say, that calendar idea might not be such a bad one after all.

I would still rather buy the all Todd version though.
User avatar
meleechampion
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Status: Since when did we get statuses?

Re: Self photos

Postby Otohiko » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 pm

I was gonna say, I don't remember you being short :O And these days you're sure looking a lot more... vertical than ever!
Although all I remember about most people is that they're shorter than me >__>

Also, I think bubby clearly needs to steal Kit's forum title :P
Otohiko
 
Joined: 05 May 2003

Re: Self photos

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Otohiko wrote:Also, I think bubby clearly needs to steal Kit's forum title :P

Second.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: Self photos

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:15 pm

14:19 pwolf|work Stirspeare: pwolf
14:19 Stirspeare pwolf|work: Pwolf is america.

Image
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Self photos

Postby drewaconclusion » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:14:19 pwolf|work Stirspeare: pwolf
14:19 Stirspeare pwolf|work: Pwolf is america.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://oi45.tinypic.com/2mxn4va.jpg

pwolf f*** yeah?
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: Self photos

Postby Pwolf » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:36 pm

*slow clap* :bear:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
 
Joined: 03 May 2001
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\

Re: Self photos

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:36 pm

drewaconclusion wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:14:19 pwolf|work Stirspeare: pwolf
14:19 Stirspeare pwolf|work: Pwolf is america.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://oi45.tinypic.com/2mxn4va.jpg

Pwolf! Fuck Yeah!



Pwolf wrote:*slow clap* :bear:



:sorcerer:
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Self photos

Postby drewaconclusion » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:14:19 pwolf|work Stirspeare: pwolf
14:19 Stirspeare pwolf|work: Pwolf is america.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://oi45.tinypic.com/2mxn4va.jpg

Pwolf! Fuck Yeah!



Pwolf wrote:*slow clap* :bear:



:sorcerer:

You know what you should do now? You should overlay audio of someone saying 'pwolf' on top of the song during the lyric 'porno! fuck yeah!'
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image
User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Status: Does it matter?

Re: Self photos

Postby catgod » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:14:19 pwolf|work Stirspeare: pwolf
14:19 Stirspeare pwolf|work: Pwolf is america.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://oi45.tinypic.com/2mxn4va.jpg

so this was your "OMG NEW PHOTOSHOP IDEA!!" :rofl:
GOLD STAR YUE!

drewaconclusion wrote:You know what you should do now? You should overlay audio of someone saying 'pwolf' on top of the song during the lyric 'porno! fuck yeah!'

x2
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
User avatar
catgod
cat stalker
 
Joined: 23 Sep 2012

Re: Self photos

Postby Otohiko » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:00 pm

I for one object to the fact that you photoshopped out me (and you) photobombing that picture :amv:
Otohiko
 
Joined: 05 May 2003

Re: Self photos

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Otohiko wrote:I for one object to the fact that you photoshopped out me (and you) photobombing that picture :amv:


Well, I did put us in the picture but then the Capt'n was like "NO! FUCK YOU! AMERICA!" so we sadly walked over to the open bar and are currently doing shots with Dan and Ellen while Kit wears his moose hat.
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Self photos

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Otohiko wrote:I for one object to the fact that you photoshopped out me (and you) photobombing that picture :amv:


Well, I did put us in the picture but then the Capt'n was like "NO! FUCK YOU! AMERICA!" so we sadly walked over to the open bar and are currently doing shots with Dan and Ellen while Kit wears his moose hat.

Wait, I have a moose hat?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: Self photos

Postby aesling » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:28 am

Maybe she's referring to those pictures in which you're wearing my Chopper hat.
User avatar
aesling
Mad Scientist
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Location: Wall Rose
Status: Human McNugget

Re: Self photos

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 am

aesling wrote:Maybe she's referring to those pictures in which you're wearing my Chopper hat.

Oh, probably.

REINDEER AREN'T MOOSE, YUE! JEEZ!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pwolf and 1 guest