The Happy Thread

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Kisagi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:25 pm

I drank coffee and went to sleep
Image
User avatar
Kisagi
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Location: California, United States
Status: Back working with art

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Otohiko wrote:I had a shitty night, no sleep, and absolutely rotten mood this morning...

...then went on to deliver one of my best pairs of lectures ever. Ain't even bragging, it just somehow clicked. The first one especially went surprisingly well and my usually-quiet 11:30 class was sharp as tacks and giving insightful comments left and right. I dunno if it was just a caffeine-powered lucky break or what for me, but I'll take it. Not sucking at my job does feel pretty great, especially when you dreaded even going to work in the morning :O

Clearly you need to get yourself absolutely livid the night before every lecture. :up:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Otohiko wrote:I had a shitty night, no sleep, and absolutely rotten mood this morning...

...then went on to deliver one of my best pairs of lectures ever. Ain't even bragging, it just somehow clicked. The first one especially went surprisingly well and my usually-quiet 11:30 class was sharp as tacks and giving insightful comments left and right. I dunno if it was just a caffeine-powered lucky break or what for me, but I'll take it. Not sucking at my job does feel pretty great, especially when you dreaded even going to work in the morning :O

Clearly you need to get yourself absolutely livid the night before every lecture. :up:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Chez » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:57 am

Good news:
Part 2 of the DIY series I am doing for Fallout Houston and IGN went up on our page and hopefully onto ign tomorrow we will see
Image I stream and stuff o.o
User avatar
Chez
Not Mexican
 
Joined: 30 May 2008
Location: Texas
Status: Who am I?

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Jadecavy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:02 am

Had a great time in Florida, but it's so nice to be home... Two days of straight driving from 6am to 1am isn't very much fun at all. Next time, I fly.
User avatar
Jadecavy
 
Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Chez » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Back from MLG it was awesome took some good pic's

http://imgur.com/a/jHMHF#8
Image I stream and stuff o.o
User avatar
Chez
Not Mexican
 
Joined: 30 May 2008
Location: Texas
Status: Who am I?

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Jadecavy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Spoiler :
Just had the best sex I've had in a long time after getting back from Florida :ying:
User avatar
Jadecavy
 
Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Kitsuner » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Jadecavy wrote:
Spoiler :
Just had the best sex I've had in a long time after getting back from Florida :ying:

Should go to Florida more often :up:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby TritioAFB » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:35 pm

A new adventure awaits for me tomorrow. Wlecome to the Adult area
ImageImage
User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
 
Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Location: Honduras
Status: Doctor

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby pacotacoshell » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 am

Finding great music through TV shows is just the best.
Image
User avatar
pacotacoshell
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2011

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Finally went back to the gym for the first time since signing up. I missed this feeling. Feels like... accomplishment. And broccoli beef.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Kimberly » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:27 am

My heart is beating so fast and I feel like it's going to explode and come out of my chest or I'm going to have a heart attack and I'm so embarrassed and I'm pink and blushing and everything and ah my goodness I think I'm going to faint because it's beating at like 1000 beats a minute and oh my god this sentence is such a run-on sentence let me just faint now.
Image
User avatar
Kimberly
Kardashian
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2004

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Eake4 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:47 am

Kimberly wrote:My heart is beating so fast and I feel like it's going to explode and come out of my chest or I'm going to have a heart attack and I'm so embarrassed and I'm pink and blushing and everything and ah my goodness I think I'm going to faint because it's beating at like 1000 beats a minute and oh my god this sentence is such a run-on sentence let me just faint now.

You finally saw your birthday cake eh? It must be next to teh couch.
Image
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Doing something useless again

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Castor Troy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:05 pm

For the past 9 months or so, I've been a first time homeowner, and I've been working with my lawyer to get a loan modification due to the house being previously owned by my mom (who now lives in NY) and was on the heels of foreclosure after my dad passed away 5 years ago.

Sadly, the loan modification didn't work out and I was still constantly being hounded by our lender to pay all of the outstanding balance that led to the house being foreclosed in the first place. My mom declared bankruptcy a few years back to save the house. Just recently, the house was sold off to a private investor who literally *promised* me that he would work things out by having me rent the house with an option to buy it again in 2 years. The rent would be much much cheaper than what I was currently paying for the mortgage.

However, the investor has decided to be an asshole and now wants me out. I asked him why and he said "I can't disclose those reasons right now" and has been harrassing the shit out of me for the past few weeks. I told him that I would be taking things up with my lawyer and now I have these options:

- I leave the house by the end of April and I get $10,000 to find a new place.
- My laywer is going to sue both our previous lender and the investor for withholding information/harrasment and I *may* get $25-$50K from all of it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
- The housing market is a lot better now so even if I only got the $10,000, I can *easily* rent a new house which could be bigger and better than my current one for less $$$.

|:>

I've decided that I'm going to blow this popsicle stand, get a bigger, badder, and better house for much less rent money (with the option to buy in 2 years) and hope my previous lender and investor go fuck themselves and have fun picking up the mess while I end up being filthy rich.

I have to admit the thought of moving out is daunting, but it's best that I move onto a bigger and better place without the excess baggage.

In short:

I.Win.

|:> |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :dino: :dino: :dino: :dino: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :mrgreen:
Image
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

Re: The Happy Thread

Postby Kitsuner » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Castor Troy wrote:In short:

I.Win.

|:> |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :dino: :dino: :dino: :dino: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :mrgreen:

You show 'em, Hokage! Go start your OWN village! With blackjack! And hookers!

In fact, forget the blackjack... and the village.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest