Never Alone AMV (MomoCon 2013 AMV Entry)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
sasukechanx
Org Profile

Never Alone AMV (MomoCon 2013 AMV Entry)

Post by sasukechanx » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Credits to kireblue for making the banner! :)

YouTube Link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OnWGyjTYgI

This is an AMV I reccently made as an entry to MomoCon's 2013 AMV Contest. I was not a finalist but it was presented during the AMV Contest event and in the AMV screenings during MomoCon 2013. I had a fun time making this and will probably be my last AMV for now until I am off break from editing. Enjoy! :D

BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Re: Never Alone AMV (MomoCon 2013 AMV Entry)

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Not bad :) A solid video I think for such an high pace song you might want a bit more beat sync but the atmosphere was great. That anime looks really interesting OO I might need to put it on my list

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Not too shabby.
Video tends to fall apart when it gets to the chorus though :/ Sadness. Also, watch out for lipflap.

Keep trying :up:

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:04 pm

It's an enjoyable video, though it would have benefited from another round of refinement. The song seem to work really well for the character, but there are times when you seemed too focused on presenting the anime chronologically to really match the song. I liked it though, and look forward to seeing your next video. :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”