What's the last thing you bought yourself?

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
User avatar
Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:40 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Fay-Sa » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Just came in the mail today. I'm so excited!

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:29 pm
Status: Does it matter?
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby drewaconclusion » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Accumulated haul from the beginning of January.

Image
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Brad
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2000 9:32 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Brad » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Image
Image
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

User avatar
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:17 pm
Location: Some where in California, I forgot :\
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Pwolf » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 pm

You would
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.

User avatar
aerotem
show 'em my judo throw
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 pm
Status: nah
Location: New Hampshire
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby aerotem » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Kimberly
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:39 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Kimberly » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:14 am

Image
(:
ImageImage

slimed
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 am
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby slimed » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Image
patrik ervell S/S12 pants that don't fit :~( now i need to resell

Image
acne and band of outsiders shirts

Image
underwear and undershirts
Image

User avatar
Amaterasu
Lets Positive Thinking
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:07 pm
Status: Bovine
Location: Renovo, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Amaterasu » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Well, I guess I should post some of the stuff I bought during my shopping spree. This isn't everything I bought, but about $500 of it.

Image

User avatar
Amaterasu
Lets Positive Thinking
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:07 pm
Status: Bovine
Location: Renovo, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Amaterasu » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Oh, I forgot my pink PS3 controller, I'll just not post it.

slimed
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:14 am
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby slimed » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Image
uniqlo x undercover
Image
allen edmonds macneil
Image

User avatar
Kimberly
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:39 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Kimberly » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:46 pm

slimed wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/rnC6maX.jpg
uniqlo x undercover
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/lQXQYcj.jpg
allen edmonds macneil

You need to stop.
ImageImage

User avatar
Ijexis
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:53 am
Status: Compliant Model Basis 2.1
Location: Unilateral Matrix 001
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Ijexis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Amaterasu wrote:Well, I guess I should post some of the stuff I bought during my shopping spree. This isn't everything I bought, but about $500 of it.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/vsLVhWw.jpg

That Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army must have set you back at least $100 alone. Need to pick it up myself so I can finally play part 2 but don't feel like dropping all that on one game at the moment. Someday, someday...
Image

User avatar
Amaterasu
Lets Positive Thinking
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:07 pm
Status: Bovine
Location: Renovo, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Amaterasu » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Ijexis wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:Well, I guess I should post some of the stuff I bought during my shopping spree. This isn't everything I bought, but about $500 of it.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/vsLVhWw.jpg

That Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army must have set you back at least $100 alone. Need to pick it up myself so I can finally play part 2 but don't feel like dropping all that on one game at the moment. Someday, someday...


I have a very expensive collection

Image

User avatar
Ijexis
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:53 am
Status: Compliant Model Basis 2.1
Location: Unilateral Matrix 001
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Ijexis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Amaterasu wrote:
Ijexis wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:Well, I guess I should post some of the stuff I bought during my shopping spree. This isn't everything I bought, but about $500 of it.

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/vsLVhWw.jpg

That Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army must have set you back at least $100 alone. Need to pick it up myself so I can finally play part 2 but don't feel like dropping all that on one game at the moment. Someday, someday...


I have a very expensive collection

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/Il5oaOb.jpg

Nice, I would like a MegaTen collection along those lines myself. Don't have a DS or PSP so never got those ones. I might just get a 3DS since quite a few of the games are on there including the upcoming SMT IV...which I thought Strange Journey was originally but whatever. Also, noted the Raiha plushie, I freaking love that thing.
Image
Image

User avatar
Amaterasu
Lets Positive Thinking
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:07 pm
Status: Bovine
Location: Renovo, PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: What's the last thing you bought yourself?

Postby Amaterasu » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Awesome collection. I can't wait for SMTIV myself, and I've preordered Soul Hackers.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests