Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.
User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby JudgeHolden » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm

808-buma wrote:
JudgeHolden wrote:Gah, but that means making a special mpeg2 letterboxed version ... :evil:


um, no it doesn't... there's nothing that says you 'have' to submit it as mpeg2 nor is there a rule (anymore) that states it has to be letterboxed, either :) so NO EXCUSES!!!


Well, damn it ... I swear I read that in your rules ... I must be getting old. :dino: :awesome: |:> :up:
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
KurenaiRoze
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby KurenaiRoze » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:24 am

This is the FINAL reminder! There is one week before the deadline to get your entries in. Don't forget to finish up your creation and turn them in! We have 16 entries right now, lets double that. :3
Image
Kawaii Kon VAST Executive Officer

User avatar
808-buma
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:40 pm
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby 808-buma » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 am

she lies - she'll needle you right to the end, but yes, let's get dem entries in folks!

WSW (Win Some Wood)!
Image
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 am

I can go through my records and send you something I don't think I sent in last year. So sorry to hear your numbers are so low.

User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
Status: Doctor
Location: Honduras
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby TritioAFB » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:56 am

16 only? Come on people, show some love to the Con :awesome:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage

User avatar
808-buma
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:40 pm
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby 808-buma » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 pm

I just think that some amv'ers like to see how much hair they can turn white in the amv coordinators like Shana and myself >.>

WSW - don't delay, turn those entries in today!
Image

ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
l33tmeatwad
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:22 pm
Status: Trolling
Location: Blacksburg, VA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby l33tmeatwad » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 pm

808-buma wrote:I just think that some amv'ers like to see how much hair they can turn white in the amv coordinators like Shana and myself >.>

WSW - don't delay, turn those entries in today!

When's the last possible hour I can submit? :lol:
Software & Guides: AMVpack | AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | VapourSynth 101
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
808-buma
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:40 pm
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby 808-buma » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 pm

GAH! <sobs>

Entry deadline is February 1, 2013 by 11:59pm.


<sobsmoar>
<sniffsniff>
</sobs>

WSW
Image

ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:I can go through my records and send you something I don't think I sent in last year. So sorry to hear your numbers are so low.

Before I bother sending the 2nd entry... should I have gotten any sort of conformation on the first? I never even got a reply email on it, and I sent the first email on January 2nd.

User avatar
808-buma
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:40 pm
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby 808-buma » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Shana - poke poke poke
Image

ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
KurenaiRoze
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby KurenaiRoze » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:54 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:I can go through my records and send you something I don't think I sent in last year. So sorry to hear your numbers are so low.

Before I bother sending the 2nd entry... should I have gotten any sort of conformation on the first? I never even got a reply email on it, and I sent the first email on January 2nd.


Oops sorry about that! I was too busy looking at replies of other emails than the emails that I hadn't gone to do it. So sorry about it, I send you a confirmation. :)
Image
Kawaii Kon VAST Executive Officer

User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:32 pm
Status: Breathing
Location: Merrimack, NH
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am

kurenairoze wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:I can go through my records and send you something I don't think I sent in last year. So sorry to hear your numbers are so low.

Before I bother sending the 2nd entry... should I have gotten any sort of conformation on the first? I never even got a reply email on it, and I sent the first email on January 2nd.


Oops sorry about that! I was too busy looking at replies of other emails than the emails that I hadn't gone to do it. So sorry about it, I send you a confirmation. :)

It's okay - Just wanted to make sure I hadn't gotten the email address wrong or something. :lol:

User avatar
KurenaiRoze
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby KurenaiRoze » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Just letting everybody know if you can't for some reason email me your entry, PM it to me. So you won't have any troubles giving it to me. :D
Image
Kawaii Kon VAST Executive Officer

User avatar
KurenaiRoze
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby KurenaiRoze » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:43 pm

So far we have 20 entries! Keep those entries coming in everybody. You will make my week if the entries are doubled <3
Image
Kawaii Kon VAST Executive Officer

User avatar
advent87
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:10 pm
Status: Inspired
Location: USA
Org Profile

Re: Kawaii Kon 2013 VAST Contest

Postby advent87 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Just sent my entries in. Two amvs and one short video. How you like them. :D :D


Return to “AMV Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MaboroshiStudio and 10 guests