WAFV2 Official Thread (All entries welcome. )

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: WAFV2 Official Thread (All entries welcome. )

Postby Kazemon15 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:51 am

IT LIIIIIIIIIVES!
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Kazemon15

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Well this is a cool thing to come home and see :up:

Code, I actually finished my track a couple weeks ago but Ill send it to you soon anyway.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Hey Osaka, can you send my track to Code ?
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
SilverFreedoms

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:41 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:Hey Osaka, can you send my track to Code ?

got a few personal projects i gotta try to finish up before I can get focus back. I'll get things sent at least by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Osakaisthebomb

Postby kapparomeo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:01 pm

I'm glad to see that you're back on the winning team, Code. With your help we'll push onto the final straight. :)

I've sent you a PM with my own segment.
kapparomeo

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:45 am

getting a folder ready for code with all the files i have on hand. (which yes maybe a bit over kill sense some of you mentioned sending Code something aready).

Now if I can only decide what to do next. Get back to work on the intro.outro OR give one more try to my track I had originally planned on doing.

decided to restart completey on my track. I gotta say taking a full movie in after effects and take out the desired clips is....painful.
Osakaisthebomb

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:47 pm

STATUS REPORT
EVERYONE CHECK IN!!!

yeah sorry for the double post.
me....this clip gathering and not sure which ones to use at what times is just painful. especially on after effects. Now I know why some people can take months just to get a few seconds in on time.
Osakaisthebomb

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm in the process of getting Madoka clipped, and plan on spending the weekend editing her a bit once I finish the Magical Girl MEP credits. In the end, I'm aiming to be done by the end of January with my track, and I'm setting myself a February 3rd hard deadline.

Oh, and it was never said outright. I know I offered, but will I be compiling the project, or are you maintaining that position Osaka?
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I'm in the process of getting Madoka clipped, and plan on spending the weekend editing her a bit once I finish the Magical Girl MEP credits. In the end, I'm aiming to be done by the end of January with my track, and I'm setting myself a February 3rd hard deadline.

Oh, and it was never said outright. I know I offered, but will I be compiling the project, or are you maintaining that position Osaka?

For now, I'm still holding my position. If no issues arise *crosses fingers*
Osakaisthebomb

Postby Hagaren Viper » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:07 am

Code has Osaka sent you anything yet? Because I entirely forgot to send my final :U
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:08 am

I have a folder full of betas, so no worries Hagaren. ;)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby kapparomeo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:44 pm

My segment's finished, so the version I sent you should be my final, Code.
kapparomeo

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:00 pm

okay...my track...I'm basically trashing. I just can't get enthusiastic about very slow clip collecting and very slow editing process anymore.

So for now I just sit back and relax while I wait for finish tracks/betas to come in. (BTW get me some word on your progress at least by Feb 1)
:bear:
Osakaisthebomb

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm

ANND now my laptop won't turn on.

well it turns on but says the hard drive can't be found. No clue what could cause this but it's running some test now. After work I'll be taking it to a computer guy and having him look at it. I can only hope that he can bring it back to working order with no lose. Because if he can't with out a complete reboot to factory settings, that means after effects may be lost and this project completely finished for go

UPDATE
well the obvious answer is that the hard dive just died. HOWEVER Files such as the betas your sent in are safe on my portable hard drive as well as some other useful things so when not all is lost. All this really means is that for a couple of months I'll be with out video editing equipment of any kind (this computer here has issues with after effects currently). I'll still look at betas and finals coming in but until my refund check comes in I won't be able to purchase a new hard drive yet.

So I say keep the project going, just might have to have another editor step in for putting the tracks together for a final project. And no epic after effects intro and outro. Of course this is only if entries speed up before anything can be resolved.

CARRY ON!!!
Osakaisthebomb

Postby SilverFreedoms » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:ANND now my laptop won't turn on.

well it turns on but says the hard drive can't be found. No clue what could cause this but it's running some test now. After work I'll be taking it to a computer guy and having him look at it. I can only hope that he can bring it back to working order with no lose. Because if he can't with out a complete reboot to factory settings, that means after effects may be lost and this project completely finished for go

UPDATE
well the obvious answer is that the hard dive just died. HOWEVER Files such as the betas your sent in are safe on my portable hard drive as well as some other useful things so when not all is lost. All this really means is that for a couple of months I'll be with out video editing equipment of any kind (this computer here has issues with after effects currently). I'll still look at betas and finals coming in but until my refund check comes in I won't be able to purchase a new hard drive yet.

So I say keep the project going, just might have to have another editor step in for putting the tracks together for a final project. And no epic after effects intro and outro. Of course this is only if entries speed up before anything can be resolved.

CARRY ON!!!

I could try taking a whack at the intro/outro. Do you have your files on a dropbox or something ? Maybe give me a quick run through on what you want done ?
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
SilverFreedoms

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects