Video size limit?

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Video size limit?

Postby K1w1kat » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Is there a limit to the video size before uploading? I'd imagine it wouldn't be too large and I've seen that it should be 100MB however I saw another thread where a member was having trouble uploading a 150MB file (size wasnt the issue) and it was not pointed out by other users. If it says the limit on the upload page..I don't see it
Thank you!

Re: Video size limit?

Postby mirkosp » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Limit is 150MB for normal users and 300MB for donators. Under special circumstances you can however request a big file upload. Situations like long MEPs and similar the most likely for such a need to arise.

Postby magic_flier » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 am

How long does it usually take for a moderator to look into pending requests for a large upload?

Postby Kariudo » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 am

Large upload requests are handled by admins, and GloryQuestor is the one who generally takes care of those. If it's been 2 weeks or more since submitting such a request, feel free to poke him via PM (or AIM, or IRC)
Twilight prince

Return to Site Help & Feedback