Video size limit?

This forum is for help with this web site. Please read the FAQ and then search this forum before asking questions here; most likely the question you are about to ask has already been answered.

Video size limit?

Postby K1w1kat » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Is there a limit to the video size before uploading? I'd imagine it wouldn't be too large and I've seen that it should be 100MB however I saw another thread where a member was having trouble uploading a 150MB file (size wasnt the issue) and it was not pointed out by other users. If it says the limit on the upload page..I don't see it
Thank you!
K1w1kat

Re: Video size limit?

Postby mirkosp » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Limit is 150MB for normal users and 300MB for donators. Under special circumstances you can however request a big file upload. Situations like long MEPs and similar the most likely for such a need to arise.
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby magic_flier » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 am

How long does it usually take for a moderator to look into pending requests for a large upload?
magic_flier

Postby Kariudo » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:37 am

Large upload requests are handled by admins, and GloryQuestor is the one who generally takes care of those. If it's been 2 weeks or more since submitting such a request, feel free to poke him via PM (or AIM, or IRC)
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Return to Site Help & Feedback