amv feedback

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

amv feedback

Postby SageOfSpirits » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:02 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IYraHG0 ... e=youtu.be
I generally want feedback so that I can improve so ill most likely put my videos in here
Im new to this website and forum so i may not know how it works to well at first :)
SageOfSpirits

Re: amv feedback

Postby Kariudo » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:36 pm

And here's the catalog entry

For future reference, you can do that automagically by using the vidid tag. It's a nifty piece of custom bbcode we (well...dokidoki) made to post video information. Just put the video's id # (the last part of the url for your video's information page) into the tag like so
Code: Select all
[vidid]189642[/vidid]
and then kick back.

The announcement section here is more for, well...announcing amvs. You'll probably get some feedback here, but if you want a more detailed review you should head over to the Opinion Exchange.
ImageImage
Kariudo
Twilight prince

Re: amv feedback

Postby SageOfSpirits » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:59 pm

oh sorry :( ill keep that so i know :) for next time
SageOfSpirits

Return to AMV Announcements