Video Art Track Music Video Submissions Now Open [AWA]

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Video Art Track Music Video Submissions Now Open [AWA]

Postby jingoro » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:55 am

The deadlines will be changing. Progress is being made on a new upload solution to get us through this year. Your patience (and prompt attention when things do go live) is so very appreciated.

Yours,
-Jingoro
jingoro

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 am

jingoro wrote:The deadlines will be changing. Progress is being made on a new upload solution to get us through this year. Your patience (and prompt attention when things do go live) is so very appreciated.

Yours,
-Jingoro

Sorry to be a bother, but do you have any estimates on the final dates? I'm busting my ass (have been for the last month or so) and trying to figure out if I can get a project into Pro this year or not, and knowing what the deadline actually is will help gauge if I feasibly have enough time and if I need to forgo sleep or other niceties to reach it (or Expo if worse comes to worse). Help me define the panic level :lol:
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2014 & Head of the AAC Fan-works Theater - follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AACFanTheater
:sorcerer: :sorcerer: |RD: "Oh, Action!" (side-by-side) | |
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby jingoro » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:20 am

Sorry to be a bother, but do you have any estimates on the final dates? I'm busting my ass (have been for the last month or so) and trying to figure out if I can get a project into Pro this year or not, and knowing what the deadline actually is will help gauge if I feasibly have enough time and if I need to forgo sleep or other niceties to reach it (or Expo if worse comes to worse). Help me define the panic level :lol:
You are certainly no bother.

I wish I knew what the deadlines would be. Depends on when things are working. I am hoping for only a one-week delay. More than that and there's just no time before AWA. Something is going to happen by Tuesday.

So very sorry, wish things were better,
-Jingoro
jingoro

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:24 am

jingoro wrote:
You are certainly no bother.

I wish I knew what the deadlines would be. Depends on when things are working. I am hoping for only a one-week delay. More than that and there's just no time before AWA. Something is going to happen by Tuesday.

So very sorry, wish things were better,
-Jingoro

Thanks for the info. It does help. :up:
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2014 & Head of the AAC Fan-works Theater - follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AACFanTheater
:sorcerer: :sorcerer: |RD: "Oh, Action!" (side-by-side) | |
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby Lord Rae » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Just tagging this post so that I can get an update on when and where to submit... Finished today but it's nice to know I have at least one more day to do final tweaking. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
Lord Rae

Postby jingoro » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

I have opened a new thread. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=110469

Submissions are now open. I would like to thank NGSilver, once again, for stepping up and handling uploads for us in Quu's absence.

Please consider this thread closed.
jingoro

Previous

Return to AMV Contests