Hi. I haven't made a video in a while and wanted to so I was going to use InuYasha. I've been trying to clean up my footage but I can't seem to get this part of Inuyasha's sleeve right. I have tried the filters recommended in the A&E guide and it just wont clean up.
I've noticed that it is blocky around the dark edges in the red color. I don't seem to see it anywhere else but red. I have tried a deblocker and it doesn't seem to have any effect on it.
You can see the effect on the video better.
Right now my code in Avspod is this:
Spline36Resize(864, 480, src_left=4.575, src_top=0, src_width=710.85, src_height=480)
Crop(112, 0, -112, -0)
I removed all my code just to make sure i hadn't over filtered and it is still there.
If anybody could help me with this, I would appreciate it. I've spent the last few hours searching for the answer unsuccessfully.
This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:00 pm
- Location: Colorado
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:26 am
- Status: better than you
Useless conversion, crappy deinterlacer (the reason for your problem), incorrect resizing (but nice copypaste I guess), overfiltered as fuck, ruining colours more than spline36resize already did. That's a short analysis of your code. Now start over and use a better deinterlacer; see doom9 or doom10 for suggestions I suppose.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests