It's that time again: A Gundam Christmas

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:12 pm

ok, i had to take imesh off for a lil to try and upload the amv to a web-site and to play a counter-strike match. its back up now, and I would appreciate it if you downloaded it. Thanks for your patience

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:35 pm

Hey, Luke Valentine, this thread was established to promote Wildfire2k2 video, not to provide you a soap box upon which you can demonstrate what a dumbass you are.

If you want to do that, go to the off topic forums.

RadicalEd0
Org Profile

Post by RadicalEd0 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:58 pm

earth, its over :\
let us be jolly and move on
NMEAMV: PENIS
NMEAMV: IN
NMEAMV: YO
NMEAMV: MIXED
NMEAMV: DRINK

Luke Valentine
Org Profile

Post by Luke Valentine » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:58 pm

Hey, Jackass with the gay Cat avatar. We resolved this already, you're a little late to make yourself look better infront of everyone else. I admitted I was wrong, and that this was a misunderstanding. Stop being a suck up jackass and go post about "how much of a dumbass" I am in the Off Topic forum. Oh, and by the way, congratulations, you just made the list. :wink:
This is my signature. Don't like it? Blow me.
9 out of 10 AMV Creators agree! I'd make a kick-ass Mad-Hatter.
Suggest "Luke Valentine Says Blow Me" becomes it's own section! Moderated by yours truly! Put it right under "It's all about me" That way, I'll only be allowed to post there! A post anywhere else would get me banned! A suggestion for Luke is a suggestion towards a Luke-free Forum.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:35 pm

Whatever, shit happens. But in the future when someone makes a thread publisizing their video don't go in and directly bash the concept... At least watch the video first... :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:49 pm

blah blah blah, shut the hell up already and watch the guy's friggin video already!
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:50 pm

JUST A NOTE: for the benefit of everyone else i downloaded and installed kazaa... look there now. Its probably easier for you all

EarthCurrent
Org Profile

Post by EarthCurrent » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:54 pm

Wildfire2k2 wrote:JUST A NOTE: for the benefit of everyone else i downloaded and installed kazaa... look there now. Its probably easier for you all
Sorry to say this but I don't run P2P progs on my computer, bowever, I'll link this thread and your video to my HOLIDAY AMV thread in the General AMV forum so you get some additional attention.

Wildfire2k2
Org Profile

Post by Wildfire2k2 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:14 pm

Thanks a lot. Eventually I'll have a site working (looking at lycos.co.uk right now. 50mb free space), but until then im kinda stuck. On a side note, is there a tutorial for how to set up a file to work on kazaa? I've got it in the right folder and i think i have the keywords right but im not sure. Any suggestions?

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:20 am

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”