Summer season 2012 anime list

This forum is for the general discussion of Anime.

Summer season 2012 anime list

Postby ibabrak » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:23 am

http://static.neregate.com/2012/03/nere ... ime-v1.png

nothing what would really interest me
As for my current interest, I'll check out:

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon season 2 - first season was somehow weird but stil funny :)
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate - the only thing that interests me there is the fact that hte school has over 6000 students. I want to see how they will execute it :)
Sword Art Online - Games... interest... :ying:
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! - might be funny
Ia storia della Arcana Famiglia - Has a nice poster :D

Well, let's hope that at least 3 will be good :)
ImageImage
ibabrak

Re: Summer season 2012 anime list

Postby Kain-x-spirits » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:09 am

I don't know why each season they made stuff about oda nobunaga :rofl:

And i'll pick Sword art Online, Tari Tari, Koi senkyou no chocolate and muv luv.
Kain-x-spirits

Postby mirkosp » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:21 am

Moyashimon Returns is the only real must see in that list. There are some other shows that will be worth checking out, but nothing quite compares to it.
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby EkaCoralian » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia is really the only thing that sounds legitimately good to me (only thing is 'JC Staff'; ... ehhh... )

I'll end up watching the Wolf Children movie for the studio and director (even though the hints to the plot that the trailer gave were kinda... eh...
inb4thefurries)

Besides that, maybe Sword Art.

Everything else, nyope.
EkaCoralian

Postby mirkosp » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 am

"La Storia della Arcana Famiglia" has the title in Italian, except the grammar is semi-broken (it would have been more proper to call it "La Storia dell'Arcana Famiglia"). Add to that the facts that J.C. Staff is working on the adaptation and that it seems set to be a fujoshi bait show, and you get why it all sounds very Do Not Want to me...
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby Jasta85 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 am

wow, this is the first season preview on which I know pretty much nothing about any of the series shown. Just going by the descriptions a couple of them look interesting, being an MMOer i'll be checking out sword art as well.
Jasta85

Postby lloyd9988 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:41 pm

After Reading every plot summary, I'll take my picks on these choices:

~ Code Geass: Nunally in Wonderland: Probably a bad moe version, but, you know, I'm a fan of Alice in Wonderland so its worth checking out. :P

~ Code Geass Gaiden: Boukoku no Akito: Might answer some of the questions that I have.

~ La Storia della Arcana Famiglia: I'm just interested in seeing what type of characters are going to appear and hopefully, won't be a yaoi anime show. . .

~ Chouyaku Hyakunin Isshu: Uta Koi: A story about love poems. . . Wouldn't hurt to check out :P

~ Binbougami Ga!: Uhh.. . Animation doesn't look impressive but the storyline of "Sucking out Happiness and giving it to those around them" Sounds interesting enough to look at.

~ Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: Doesn't look like regular moe, and the story about how a girl visits a fairy on her grandfather's request sounds intriguing.

~ Aruvu Rezuru: Kikai Jikake no Yousei-tachi: Sounds like "Megaman" Mixed with a storyline aspect of Mawari Penguin-drum. I think this one holds the most promise as far as anime of the summer goes. :P

~ Natsuyuki Rendezvous: . . . I don't have high hopes but. . . It kinda feels like I should check it out

Anyway, that's my list of recommendations that I see this summer. Its about time they got some OVAs for Code Geass, by the way. :P
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby AimoAio » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Another Hakuouki? :uhoh:

Hmm...but don't see many interesting ones in that list. D: I'll most likely watch Sword Art Online because it seems similar to the 1/2 Prince manga. And also La Storia della Arcana Famiglia since that picture looks interesting. And also because it's by JC Staff. xD
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby Hagaren Viper » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:19 am

Hm, nothing that strikes me as must-see [Aside from Ame to Yuki, but not like Ill be seeing that this summer anyway], but Sword Art Online, Aruvu Rezuru and Arcana Familiga sound kinda itneresting.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby Eake4 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:15 am

Im probably one of the guys whose gonna watch every single series with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 which doesnt strike my eyes.
Eake4
Australian Zeus

Postby Harris is BAMF » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm digging some of the stuff on there. Mostly the Hakuoki OVA and the Moyashimon show, but do they ever cover ONA? There's an ONA that I'm already falling in love with coming out called PES. It's from Studio 4C, and I LOVE them. Check out the trailer: http://goo.gl/mGuFZ
Harris is BAMF

Postby Warheart » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:13 am

I have the feeling they forgot the most important thing. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsSdO0Pdr34

To bad I'm not in Japan at the moment to enjoy those movies in the cinema. But after I get my hands on the trilogy there will be a new amv for sure. :D
Warheart

Postby Jasta85 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:21 am

Warheart wrote:I have the feeling they forgot the most important thing. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsSdO0Pdr34

To bad I'm not in Japan at the moment to enjoy those movies in the cinema. But after I get my hands on the trilogy there will be a new amv for sure. :D

First movie is already on DVD/blueray so you can get that right now, the 2nd one was released in theaters this month, probably gonna be a couple months before it's out on DVD. Don't know the release date for the third one, I'm also really hyped about this series as a whole but it's going to take YEARS for them to do the whole series, kinda like the Hellsing OVA series.
Jasta85

Postby Warheart » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Jasta85 wrote:First movie is already on DVD/blueray so you can get that right now, the 2nd one was released in theaters this month, probably gonna be a couple months before it's out on DVD. Don't know the release date for the third one, I'm also really hyped about this series as a whole but it's going to take YEARS for them to do the whole series, kinda like the Hellsing OVA series.

Yeah, gonna get the first movie as soon as it get's out in the EU or maybe I'll import the blu ray depending on how long it takes until it get's released here.

And if they keep it up with 3 movies per year I'll be psyched all the time all year for the next one. Don't care if it takes'em years to finish the series but at least they plan to go beyond where the series left off. ;)
Warheart

Postby EkaCoralian » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:25 pm

I'll probably only watch Natsuyuki; sounds pretty cute.
EkaCoralian

Next

Return to General Anime