My New <GhostINTheShell> Musicvideo

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Freeza11
Org Profile

My New <GhostINTheShell> Musicvideo

Post by Freeza11 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:58 am

Hiho everybody,

I just completed my new AMV "Elegy For The Ghosts" from the Anime <Ghost In The Shell>.The Music is from Moby with his Remix from the Matrix Theme. In my opinnion it is (of course) very good, so i relly can recommand it. However, i'm sorry, that i can't offer a http or ftp-Link, so you can just download it through "KaZaa" or eMule.
Just type in: "Videl11" or "Ghost Musicvideo" or something similar.

Thanks for your attention. Videl11

Freeza11
Org Profile

...something to add...

Post by Freeza11 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:07 am

I Just wanted also to add, that you can also contact me via ICQ or eMail, if you mant me to send the Video. But give a subject by writing.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”