Stronger : The Female MEP (Interest Gauge)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Stronger : The Female MEP (Interest Gauge)

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Yeeeep, it's that time again. I'm looking to host a very short (yet powerful) MEP.

The Plan:

I want this MEP to last no more than 2 months with a release in March. So that means starting in February and finishing by Mid March, with a release in late March. Beta by last week of February. Final by first week of march (which will be a week after the last week in February).

The Concept:

Kick-ass strong females that have more to them just a pretty face. People with great personalities, amazing perseverance, and just that "IT" factor that makes you know that she can carry the world on her shoulders. Something that the best anime seem to have in common is powerful female characters/leads that exemplify fantastic qualities that only the female gender can have.

As such, I want the best of the best of females. Who qualifies for this? Well, plenty. Juliet Capulet from RomeoxJuliet, Revy from Black Lagoon, Kusanagi from GITS, Sheryl from Macross, Homura from Madoka, Yuna from Final Fantasy, and many many more. There are PLENTY of strong female roles.

Editing Styles:

upbeat/action/drama

effects fine, but needs to be in line with the rest of the tracks.

Technical:

848x480
Progressive
1.0 pixel

HIGH quallity footage.

Anime Specifications:

So long as it's good quality, you're fine with any anime. But aged anime without good quality is out.

Oh, and B. Rock Shooter is banned. Don't ask why. >_>

The Song:

Stronger - Kelly Clarkson

Note: Some of these are a TAD off from the youtube video, but it's the general track.

Intro: 00:00-00:07 : 7 Seconds
Track 1: 00:08-00:43 : 35 Seconds
Track 2: 00:43-01:17 : 34 Seconds
Track 3: 01:17-01:42 : 25 seconds
Track 4: 01:42-02:15 : 33 Seconds
Track 5: 02:15-02:39 : 24 Seconds
Track 6: 02:40-03:30 : 50 Seconds
Credits: 03:30-END

Anyone interested?

ALL EDITORS OF ALL EDITING AGES ARE WELCOME.
Last edited by CodeZTM on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: Stronger : The Female MEP (Interest Gauge)

Post by EvaFan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

I'll bite, this is my kind of mep anyway. Short tracks and a powerful/meaningful idea.

I'm kinda indifferent to it having to be new stuff (wouldn't mind a 16/9 only rule though) but i own HOTD on bluray and Fate stay night which comply with your listed date, have two chars from each that I wouldn't mind using. I also have R2 DVD's of Tsukihime in brilliant Quality for DVD (They are R2 so the quality is best it can be) but its 2 years older than the date you listed. I'm not too particular on what portion of the song I would get either cause its mostly chorus and all of it is good.

I'd do Arcueid Brunestud from tsukihime, however if no one comes in to claim saber from fatestay night I'll edit for her instead. Saber needs to be in this MEP could think of a few others too but I'm only speaking for sources I currently own.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Lussuriioso
Org Profile

Post by Lussuriioso » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:26 am

Track 2 with Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier, is that okay?

EkaCoralian
Org Profile

Post by EkaCoralian » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:53 am

I'd be interested!
Not really sure if we're claiming tracks or anything here, but I'd be interested to use Sonoshee from Redline to Track 4.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:13 pm

It's ok to go ahead and claim tracks if you want. I more or less would like to make sure they're enough interest before formally starting, but claims made in this thread will carry over into the actual MEP thread.

So I'll put down Shinji/Eka in my word document.

Oh, and Eva, I'm taking out the "no old anime rule". I don't know what I was thinking. >_<

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Just to make sure, I'm joining with either Arcueid Brunestud or Saber, so that's my claim so far. Saber is still open unless no one wants her, I'll switch to her. I'm not gonna claim a part of the song yet cause I like it all, let others who might have a specific idea claim certain parts, just leave one open for me :P .
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 pm

ZOMG CODE
TRACK 6 WITH MISAKA FROM INDEX/RAILGUN

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 pm

OMG I WANT I WANT I WANT! please save me a track! T_T if you get them released (since it's just an interest gauge yet?) O_O

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Mmmkay, since we've got 6 people "for sure" including myself, I'll go ahead and start the thread.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:58 pm

projectwaifu
make me a sammich

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”