Sailor Moon Nostalgia HD (WIP)

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Sailor Moon Nostalgia HD (WIP)

Postby blueobelix » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Well i don't do a proper presentation because this is just a preview or... a bulk of what it will really be and i want your impressions for now, what to improve and what to change / add / remove etc.
After I finish it i promis I will upload it to a-m-v.org and do a proper presentation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7jGE4BtP9o

[Kariudo: Moved to Op Ex since the video isn't complete]
blueobelix

Re: Sailor Moon Nostalgia HD

Postby pan_dbgt01 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:40 pm

To be honest it's really just a transformation video.

It doesn't flow with the music or match the lyrics at all. If you are just showing off transformations then I guess it's ok, but if you want to acomplish an AMV I suggest doing some research and developing a story to go with the music.

There are probably millions of these "AMVs" out there. I would suggest trying something different. I love La Soldier and think it would make a great Sailor Moon AMV :)
pan_dbgt01

Return to Opinion Exchange